Margaret, The final DNA results are in, the descendent of Jacob Albright and Rachel Brown (Wibur Don Albright) had a 108 out of 111 marker match with the descendent of Felix Albrecht(he being a 5th great grandson of Johannes Albrecht b-1701). I being a 6th great grandson of Johannes Albrecht b-1701 had a 110 out of 111 marker match with the descendent of Felix Albrecht. So in having a DNA expert look at it this is what he came up with. Wilbur has a 1% chance of being closer related to Felix than me. I have a 94% chance of being closer related to Felix than Wilbur. Myself and Wilbur have a 5% chance of being closer related. So now we have to look at either Henry or Michael sons named Jacob as being the father to your Jacob Albright b-1797 who married Rachel Brown. I believe I have proved through research and DNA that Felix Albrecht b-1734 is my direct ancestor.