1) James Daniel Alday b Feb 15 1852, d Nov 16 1935 West Brainbridge Ga. Married Mary Mollie Brown. Married Mary Brown on 18 April 1875 in Decatur Co., GA Married 2nd - Mary Priscilla Braswell on 02 Jan 1888 in Decatur Co., GA Married 3rd - Ida Lena Elizabeth Smith Trawick on 25 Nov 1894 in Decatur Co., GA
2) Green Benjamin Alday b May 13 1846, d unknown. Married Georgiann Johnson Jan 4 1866. Green died 30 Aug 1932 in Seminole Co., GA and is buried at Spring Creek Baptist Church in Seminole Co., GA Georgiann Johnson is the daughter of Jacob Johnson and Elizabeth Braswell.She is also buried at Spring Creek Baptist Church.
3) LittleBerry Alday b unk, d unk. Married Laura Hathcock Jan 4 1866 Littleberry married first a Elizabeth - no other information really known. Second he married Laura Hathcock in Decatur Co., GA on 22 May 1881 - book B page 362 Thrid he married Laura Davis in Decatur Co., GA on 24 Aug 1884 - book B page 481 All of his chilren are by his first wife Elizabeth.
4) Reddie E Alday b unk d unk Married Martha Ann Odam. ( My mother’s Aunt). Reddin I have he was born Feb 1842 in MS Died unknown but he is buried at Spring Creek Baptist Church in Seminole Co., GA
6) Clarissa Alday b ?? d ?? Married David Johnson Clarissa was born 10 Aug 1849 Baker Co., GA Died - 02 April 1936 Buried Sping Creek Baptist Church David John was born 12 Nov 1846 in Decatur Co., GA Died - 30 Aug 1881Buried Spring Creek Baptist Church
7) John Wesley Alday b?? d?? Married Sarah Cynthia Grantham John Wesley was born about Jan of 1857 He married Sarah Cynthia Grantham b. Dec 1866 d. Feb 1946 buried Spring Creek Baptist ChurchMarried 24 Dec 1883 in Decatur Co., GABook B - Page 454
8) George Washington Alday b?? d?? Married Mary Jane Lovett George was b. 13 Sep 1858 in Decatur Co., GA d. 04 Apr 1898 buried Spring Creek Baptist Church He married Mary Jane Love b. Nov 1866 d. 20 Oct 1943 buried Spring Creek Baptist ChurchMarried on 02 Oct 1881 in Decatur Co., GABook B - Page 390
If your interested and want them, I can go out to Spring Creek Baptist Church Cemetery and take some pictures of the headstones and upload them online for any one to get copies of them.