2. John Alexander153 returned oct 1788 to chas. Stewart. On the south side of the west branche of the Susquehanna river at the foot of an island against James Reeds claim which is on the north side a little above the mouth of Larrys creek about 3 to 4 miles below the mouth of pine creek
3. Francis Alexanderpat number 287300 acres 4 miles up Chilisquaque Creek
4. James Alexanderpat Number 486300 acres land adjoining john Penn including a run that emptys into the west branch of the Susquehanna river
5. David AlexanderPat number 822Muncy creek Township Lycoming County filed with number 430 c. 300 acres In forks of the SuSquehanna on the west side of the west branch of Muncy Creek in the bent including his improvement
6. James Alexanderpat number 1095on red bank run about 2miles from the west branch of the Susquehanna south of said river and on both sides of said river 7. James Alexander1360 retd march 17th to Samuel Wallis adjoining land of Conrad hover on Muncy creek Northhampton County later Lycoming County Pa.
8. John Alexander1468Lycoming300 acres on the first forks of Muncy creek including his improvements in the forks of the Susquehanna River. Muncy creek Township Lycoming County Pa
9. Hugh Alexanderpat 1629 . 300 acres on the west branch of chillisquaque creek joining George Robinsons betwixed the forks of the Susquehanna river including his improvements
Important to note that the countys changed often but here are a few records from about 1769 with several Alexander's mentioned. Some of which where between the forks of the Susquehanna river and also on nearby Muncy creek. A large area being opened for settlement do to the fort stanwix treaty. And land was given to Military personel early settlers and new imigrants. The John Alexander often mentioned in early accounts in Chilisquaque township may have also had land on Muncy creek but also mentioned is a hugh Alexander between the forks of the Susquehanna on Chilisquaque creek as well as Francis Alexander, James Alexander and David Alexander. Can anyone give me more information on these Alexanders. Thanks Chris Alexander.