William R. Vier was born in Dekalb Co., TN. on 3 September 1861, the son of Thomas L. Vier and Hannah Powell. He died in Sherman, Texas on 5 March 1924. He married Nancy T. Adamson, who was born in Cannon Co., TN. on 16 February 1860 and died in Waco, TX on 27 January 1948. They are both buried at Westhill Cemetery in Sherman, TX. William R. Vier was a minister for the church of Christ. Their children are:
(1) Shellie Vier b.1886 TN. d. 1943 married Maude 1910-1969. They are both buried at Pecan Grove Cemetery at McKinney, Collin Co., TX.
(2) Jesse Vier b.28 March 1887 TN. d. September 1969, married Roxie.
(3) Ernest Vier b.9 January 1895 TX. d. November 1961 TX.
(4) Minnie Lee Vier--you have her information
(5) Maud Vier married Mr. Griffin.
(6) Viola Vier married R.G. McClain
(7) Florence Vier married Bill Reeves
(8) Myrtly Vier married Mr. Long
(9) Charlie Vier b. 5 April 1899 TX. d. 22 June 1989 Mansfield, TX. married first Roxie Pitman on 14 October 1920. She was born 8 August 1904 at Howe, Grayson Co., TX and died 4 August 1978 in Sherman Co., TX. They divorced before 1930 and about 1938 she married James Louis Garren. Charlie Vier married secon Estelle Watt. I do not know the name of his third wife. Charlie is buried in Lancaster, TX. Roxie is buried at Oaklawn Cemeter in Sherman Co., TX.