I have replied to Jan off list.For anyone looking or George's death, he died 7 May 1919 Providence, Rhode Island, USA.He was a naturalised American citizen.His wife Leah Bryant died 12 Oct 1905 also in Providence.
I descend from his sister Sarah Emma Alford, wife of Henry John Conduit. I am sceptical about the accuracy of the baptism dates found on Familysearch as they have been put up by an LDS member and they have Isaac's birth a year before his birth was registered with the BDM office and some of the baptisms for children born after July 1837 are up to 2 years after the birth was registered. Also the only Extracted baptism on the IGI found was for Abel jnr and it has his baptism in Codford not Upton Lovell.I have yet to check with the WRO on where they were actually baptised, but on all census found they say they were born in Upton Lovell. For Abel Alford and Sarah Dyer's children I have:
1. Mary Ann b. 1822 - d. Jun qtr 1913, reg Bradford upon Avon.m. James Goodfellow Dec qtr 1866 reg Warminster.
2. Charlotte b. 1824 - d. Mar qtr 1917, reg Melksham.m. Charles Bartlett Jun qtr 1849, reg Warminster. NEED HELP WITH THIS ONE: I have Charles Bartlett as spouse, but Jan has Samuel Turner m. 1843.Can anyone confirm which is correct?My death is as Bartlett.
3. Jane b. 1826 - d. Sep qtr 1906, reg Bath, Somerset. m. Thomas Hardick Dec qtr 1852, reg Warminster.Widow by 1871.
4. Martha Elizabeth b. 1828 - d. Jun qtr 1875, reg Warminster.m. Sep qtr 1848 reg Warminster.
5. Thomas b. 1930 - d. Sep qtr 1913, reg Hereford, Herfordshire.m. Sep qtr 1860, reg Ledbury, Herfordshire.
6. Sarah Emma b. 1931 - d. 16 Jul 1926 Palmer St, Ararat, Victoria, Australia.m. Henry John Conduit 1 Sep 1856 All Saints Parish Church, Middle Woodford.
7. Harriet b. 1833 - POSSIBLY DIED jun qtr 1853, reg Devizes.NEED HELP TO CONFIRM THIS.
8. Elizabeth b. 1934 - d. (or buried) 7 Jun 1935 Upton Lovell.
9. Abel b. 1 Jan 1937 (Extracted record) - d. 25 Feb 1920 Paddington, Qld, Australia.m. Jane Jones of Wales, 21 Jan 1862 Fortitude Valley, Qld, Australia.
10. William Henry b. Mar qtr 1839, reg Warminster - d. 1878 WILT (possibly Williamstown?), Victoria, Australia.m. Ann Eliza Rogers of Steeple-Ashton, Wiltshire, 5 Jun 1866 Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia.William and Ann had 6 or 7 children before they married and 10 more after.William died just before the last child was born.
11. Isaac b. Jun qtr 1842 reg Warminster - d. jun qtr 1927 reg Bradford upon Avon.m. (1) Fanny Goodfellow 20 Oct 1862, reg Mar qtr 1863, Warminster. (2) Ann Ellen Baily/Bailey Dec qtr 1886, reg Bradford upon Avon.
12.Emma Elizabeth b. Mar qtr 1844, reg Warminster - bur. 1926 Grove Hill Cemetery, Rockville, Connecticut, USA. m. Gideon Angell Jun qtr 1865, reg Warminster.
13. George b. Feb 1845, reg Warminster - d. 1 May 1919 Providence, Rhode Island, USA.m. Leah Bryant Sep qtr 1864, reg Melksham.
I have yet to put all my Alford information up on my website, but for anyone looking for the descendent of Sarah Emma Alford and Henry John Conduit you can go to my website: http://dianefentontree.tribalpages.comhttp://dianefentontree.tribalpages.comif you are a member of Genes Reunited I have most of my information on there.Send a message to open Genes trees.