The property consists of a shop with warehouses on the West side of the High Road from London to Epping. We are told that it was formerly owned by Capel Carter for the business of ' Grocer, provision, oil and color dealer '.
The 1877 Indenture tells us that in 1874 Capel Carter sold this (and other) property to Joseph Boobbyer (still subject to the earlier lease).
By 1873 the lease had been assigned to FRANK ALLAN.
Those mentioned: Capel CARTER of Woodford, Essex. Gentleman. George BRANSTON of Hawthorne Villa, East Ham, Essex. Gentleman. Joseph Hurst BOOBBYER of Stanhope Street, Clare Market, Middlesex. Gentleman. Frank ALLAN of 24 Fenchurch Street, City of London. Grocer.