Ancestors of Anaisse Allard ========================
1. Anaisse Allard, daughter of Ernest Allard and Victorine Trudel was born on 31 Oct 1904 in Ste-Monique de Nicolet. She died on 15 Feb 1971 in Fort de France, Martinique. She married Arthur Rousseau on 29 Jun 1926 in St-Laurent de Montreal, Qc.
Notes for Anaisse Allard:
Co-Fondatrice JMC - Jeunesses Musicales Canadiennes le 23 aout 1949.
Notes for Arthur Rousseau: Maire de Trois Rivieres, Qc
2. Ernest Allard, son of Joseph Allard and Elise Jutras. He married Victorine Trudel on 27 Oct 1903 in Ste-Monique de Nicolet, Qc.
3. Victorine Trudel.
4. Joseph Allard, son of Charles Allard and Angélique Lemire. He married Elise Jutras on 12 Jan 1858 in St-Antoine de Baie du Febvre, Nicolet, Qc.
5. Elise Jutras.
8. Charles Allard, son of Gabriel-Js Allard and Marie-Anne Roy. He married Angélique Lemire on 30 Jul 1822 in St-Antoine de Baie du Febvre, Nicolet, Qc.
9. Angélique Lemire.
16. Gabriel-Js Allard, son of Gabriel Allard Sr and Elisabeth-Antoinette Proulx. He married Marie-Anne Roy on 15 Oct 1796 (Ct notaire Antoine Robin.).
17. Marie-Anne Roy.
32. Gabriel Allard Sr, son of Jean-François Allard and Genevieve Dauphinais. He married Elisabeth-Antoinette Proulx on 12 Feb 1748 in St-Antoine de Baie du Febvre, Nicolet, Qc.
33. Elisabeth-Antoinette Proulx.
64. Jean-François Allard, son of François Allard and Jeanne Anguille. He married Genevieve Dauphinais on 03 Aug 1711 in Beauport, Qc.
65. Genevieve Dauphinais, daughter of René Dauphin and Suzanne Guignard.
128. François Allard, son of Jacques Allard and Jacqueline Frérot. He married Jeanne Anguille on 01 Nov 1671 in Notre Dame de Québec, Qc.
129. Jeanne Anguille, daughter of Michel Anguille and Etiennette Toucheraine was born in Artannes-sur-Indres, Tours, Touraine, France.
130. René Dauphin. He married Suzanne Guignard.
256. Jacques Allard. He married Jacqueline Frérot in Blacqueville, Rouen, Normandie, France.
257. Jacqueline Frérot.
258. Michel Anguille. He married Etiennette Toucheraine.