Hi Suzanne,I have Goguet information for you, but not much on the Danis line here. Regarding your first question, all I have is Joseph Gouget (spelling varies, Gouget/Goguet/Goyette)b. 1706, married October 14, 1733 to Madeleine Danis (Dany)in St. Michel, Yamaska. His parents are Jacques Goguet and Jeanne Jousset. You obviously have more info than I on Joseph & Madeleine's children, just have Joseph and
Jean Baptiste for them.
Now, on Marie Claire Allard and Joseph Gouget,I have Joseph Gouget b. Sept. 28, 1735, St. Michel, D'Yamaska, Yamaska. Married Marie Claire Allard January 10, 1761. Marie Claire b. August 23, 1738, St. Michel, D'Yamaska, Yamaska,d. April 5, 1766, St. Michel, D'Yamaska, Yamaska.
1. Marie Claire Goguet b. October 5, 1761, baptised same day. Godfather Jean Baptiste Alard, maternal uncle. Godmother Magdelaine Danis, grandmother. She married Francois Couturier dit Verville, May 19, 1783, St. Michel D'Yamaska
2. Marie Francoise Goguet, b. November 4, 1762, baptised November 5, Godfather Louis Badayac dit LaPlante, Godmother Francoise Hebert, married Joseph Desrosier, October 12, 1789, St. Michel D'Yamaska.
3. Joseph Goguet, b. January 9, 1764, baptised January 10, 1764, Godfather Jean Baptiste Cantara, Godmother Marie Catherine Alard
4. Marie Agathe Goguet, b. January 12, 1765, baptised same day, Godfather Jean Baptiste Alard, Godmother Agathe Goguet, d. January 19, 1765, buried January 20, 1765
5. Marie Elisabeth Goguet, b. April 4, 1766, baptised same day, Godfather Pierre Alard, Godmother Isabelle DeGuire, d. same day
Marie Claire d. April 5, 1766 probably from complications of childbirth. All this is from the Parish Registers of St. Michel D'Yamaska. Suzanne this was given to me by Kenny Mayes on this forum.
Regarding Joseph Gouget, the one born September 28, 1735, he also married a second time to Marie Jeanne Langlois-dit-Traversy.
Sorry I don't have any information on your third query, hope this all helps.