Below is what I have on James Madison ALLEN, let me know if this is correct ok? and if you have info to add please tell me also. Your James Madison would be my GG-Uncle.
As you can see I don't have much on him.
( see below )
Descendants of James Madison ALLEN
Generation No. 1
1. James Madison2 ALLEN (Benjamin Blanton1) was born October 13, 1849 in Lim Rock, Jackson County, Alabama, and died January 18, 1937 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia. He married Francis Barnilla BOWMAN October 29, 1871 in Jackson County, Alabama. She was born Abt. 1853, and died 1904.
Notes for James Madison ALLEN:
* 1850 Census Dist. 21, Jackson County, Alabama
ALLEN, Benjamin B. 32 m Laborer GA.
, Mary 25 f AL.
, Margaret J. 10 f AL.
, John A. m 8 AL.
, William G.(sp?) m 7 AL.
, Letha S. A. f 6 AL.
, Lorse(sp?) W. m 4 AL.
, James M. m 1 AL.
* 1860 Census, Jackson County, Alabama June 11th
ALLEN, Benj. 42 farmer 500/300 GA
, Mary 36 AL
, M. J. 20
, J.A. 18
, Wm. G. 11
, M.M. 9
, Miller 7
, Lavina 5
, Victoria 3
More About James Madison ALLEN:
Census: 1850, Dist. 21, Jackson County, Alabama
Child of James ALLEN and Francis BOWMAN is:
+ 2 i. Margaret Emma3 ALLEN, born April 15, 1879; died July 21, 1951.
Generation No. 2
2. Margaret Emma3 ALLEN (James Madison2, Benjamin Blanton1) was born April 15, 1879, and died July 21, 1951. She married Russell Louis PRESNELL September 16, 1902. He was born July 28, 1884, and died October 29, 1926.
Child of Margaret ALLEN and Russell PRESNELL is:
+ 3 i. Sarah Frances4 PRESNELL, born June 03, 1917; died August 28, 1948.
Generation No. 3
3. Sarah Frances4 PRESNELL (Margaret Emma3 ALLEN, James Madison2, Benjamin Blanton1) was born June 03, 1917, and died August 28, 1948. She married Clarence Nathaniel MUNDT. He was born October 04, 1907, and died June 05, 1979.
Child of Sarah PRESNELL and Clarence MUNDT is:
4 i. Clarence Gordon5 MUNDT, born October 02, 1943.