Hope this is helpful for researchers. The following is an abstraction from the link below.
LOCAL HISTORY: Wayne Township, Mifflin County, PA CHAPTER VII. WAYNE TOWNSHIP.
"John Allen and William Sunderland, in 1799, owned lands over against the hills on the north side of Long Hollow. Allen sold, January 7, 1799, two hundred acres of land adjoining Sunderland's and Allen's other land. It was warranted, in 1793, to James Holmes. David Sunderland warranted one hundred acres, October 16, 1792, and April 13,1800, two hundred acres additional. He died in 1808 and left his property to his children, - Mary (Carlisle), Samuel, William, Sarah (Neats) and David; to the latter most of the real estate was left.. The descendants of the family are still living in that part of the township.