Thanks for the information about Justus Ashmun.
1. Phineas Ashmun, b. 23 Aug 1766 Fort Edward, NY, and d. 18 Apr 1852 Brooks, ME.
2. Eli Porter Ashmun, b. 24 Jun 1770 Fort Edward, NY, and d. 10 May 1819 Northampton, MA.
3. Annes Ashmun, b. 2 Nov 1772 Fort Edward, NY, and d. 18 Nov 1813.
4. Rachel Ashmun, b. 16 Aug 1777 said to have been born on the flight from Fort Edward to Blandford and d. 14 Sep 1844 Springfield, MA.
5. Reuben Ashmun, b. 23 May 1780 Blandford, MA, and d. 15 Jan 1848 Tallmadge, OH.
6. Olivia Ashmun, b. 27 Dec 1782 Blandford, MA, and d. Dec 1819 New Haven, CT.
7. Orpha Ashmun, b. 9 Jul 1785 Blandford, MA, and d. 17 Aug 1814 Hartford, CT.
8. Justus Ashmun, b. 1 Feb 1790. Don't know what happened to him.
What I have on Levi Crocker: son of James Crocker and Alice Swift, b. 11 May 1728 Colchester, CT, and d. near Fort Miller, NY, after his 1780 marriage to Hannah Bryan and before her 1785 marriage to Stephen Chatfield; m1 Freelove Paine. (He and Hannah Bryan were the grandparents of Edwin and Charles Crocker, who were among the builders of the Central Pacific RR in California.)
What I have on Stephen Chatfield: son of Philip Chatfield and Mercy Baldwin, b. 4 Oct 1743, a first cousin of Jesse Chatfield.
I wouldn't be surprised if Martha Ballard was related to your Thomas Ballard, but I haven't found her parents yet.At the time of her marriage to John Ashmun, both were residents of the Oblong in Dutchess County.Thomas Ballard, of Plainfield, CT, b. 24 Mar 1700, had moved to the Oblong before 1751, and his brother, Peleg Ballard, was also in Dutchess County.I would appreciate more information on the Ballards.