I am reseaching the family of John Bartee and Phoebe Cardwell of Cumberland and Charlotte Counties, VA. I doing that it appears that John Bartee had a brother named Thomas Bartee. Thomas Bartee moved to Wilkes County, Georgia by 1794. That might help someone.
Anyway, I am looking for information on the children of John Bartee and Phoebe Cardwell.
1. David Bartee - b. ca. 1766. Served Rev. War (Pension # S.6586) - would like copy of that if someone has it. Had a daughter named Sarah that married George Harvey. David was living with them in 1840.
2. John Bartee - married Nancy Parker in Charlotte Co.
3. Nancy Bartee - married William Parker, Jr. (her cousin - Martha Perrin Cardwell married William Parker, Sr., Phoebe was her sister)
4. Keziah Bartee - married William Davis in 1801 in Charlotte Co.VA
5. Susannah Bartee - married John Davis in about 1790
6. Martha Bartee - married John Sims in 1790 Charlotte CoVA
If you have ANY info on these folks please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am writing a book on the Cardwell family and would really like to include information on this line. Thanks. Rand