1) Thomas Batty, marr. Ann, had 4 sons :- a)Thomas Batty b. 27/09/1775 Preston, Yorks ( may haveemigrated to Illinois ) b)Daniel Batty ch. 06/07/1779. Preston, Yorks. I am descended from Daniel. c)Daniel Batty ch. 27/02/1738. Preston, Yorks. had 3 children:- -Nancy ch. 29/10/1807 -John ch. 03/12/1809 -Robert ch. 05/04/1812 John marr. Nancy Wilson and had 3 children, Robert Overton Batty, Wilson Batty and John Thomas Batty. d)Robert Batty b. 29/05/1785. Preston, Yorks. (may have emigrated to Ontario )
2) Daniel Batty,ch. 06/07/1799. Marr. Ann ? Had 6 children:- a)Thomas Batty b. 04/09/1813 ( I am descended from Thomas) b)Charlotte Batty ch. 15/09/1816 c)Carolina Batty ch.31/12/1821 d)Emma Batty ch. 29/08/1824 e)Maria Batty ch. 26/06/1827 f)Harriet Batty ch.26/06/1827
All were born in Preston By Hedon, Yorks.
3) Thomas Batty b. 04/09/1813 married twice. 1st marr. Jane Danby 1838 had son Thomas Batty ch.22/11/1839 2nd marr. Margaret Boyd ( Father a millwright) 30/09/1847. They had 8 children:- a)George Boyd Batty ch. 16/07/1848 b)William Batty ch. 14/05/1849 c)Daniel Batty b. 18/08/1850 my Great Grandad. d)Ann E. Batty b.1852 e)Harriet A. Batty b. 1854 f)Thomas Boyd Batty b. 1857 g)Louisa Batty b. 1859 h)Mary E.Batty b.1861 All were born in Hull, Yorks.
4) Daniel Batty b. 18/08/1850 marr. Elizabeth Stokell 05/10/1872 they had 11 children. a)John Thomas Batty b.26/07/1873 died age 12 b)Frank Batty b. 02/10/1875 Moved to East End London. c)Margaret Boyd Batty b.06/01/1878 marr. Richard Grange. d)Charles Henry Batty b.27/01/1880. ( My Grandfather ) e)Edith Batty b.16/12/1881 marr. Jesney f)William Batty b. 30/01/1884 marr. Thackray. g)Frances Batty b.30/12/1885 marr. Ward. h)Harold Batty b. 05/12/1890 moved to Manchester. i)George Batty b. 05/12/1892 died WWI j)Elizabeth Batty b.26/10/1893. k)Robert Cook Wilkinson Batty b. 18/05/1896 died WWI.
All born Hull, Yorks.
6) Charles Henry Batty b.27/01/1880 marr. Mary Ellen North 05/03/1904. They had 1 son Wilfred Batty b. 03/04/1918 who is my father.
I have more information on some of the above . If you can help my research I would dearly love to hear from you. Adrian Batty.