I'm lost. Using some notes taken from my grandmother years ago, I've traced a branch of the family back to Nancy Emily Beene (who married a Thomas Wynn). Then things get just a little fuzzy.
I am about 75 percent sure that her parents were Jesse Beene and Nancy Sweeten however (the other 25 per cent has a Naomi Pyburn in there somewhere), after that point it seems that things get VERY fuzzy. When I try to get past Jesse's father, my brain starts freezing up.
Mind you, I haven't done any real research yet. I'm only trying to get a handle on things from some scribbled notes taken 20 years ago. All that I have are names and a few dates, but no real locations other than states.
I guess what I would like to know, is if anyone of sound mind can help me climb this part of the family tree (sound mind being optional).
Thanks! Mark Hambrice Call collect if you'd prefer 870-856-4283