Well, I don't have all the answers but here is a little information on their children.
1. Addison Bozarth, b. 10 Feb 1859, Madison Co., OH, died 1924 in OH
2, James Bozarth, b. 6 June 1860, Stokes Twp., Madison Co., OH
3. Albert M. Bozarth, b. 4 April 1863, Stokes Twp., Madison Co., OH, d.1938, OH
4. Charles L. Bozarth, b. 11 Nov 1865, Stokes Twp., Madison Co., OH, d. 1937, OH
5. John Bozarth, b. 20 Oct 1867, Stokes Twp., Madison Co., OH
6. Jessie Belle Bozarth, b. 19 Feb 1871, Stokes Twp. Madison Co., OH, d. 1883, OH
7. Nathan Bozarth, b., 14 April 1875, Stokes Twp. Madison Co., OH, d. 1958, OH
8. Richard Bozarth, b. April 1877, Stokes Twp., Madison Co., OH
Manley Bozarth was the son of Lot & Nancy (Ray/Rea) Bozarth. Here are some excderpts from: A biographical sketch extracted from History of Madison Co., OH 1883, page 1036
Manley Bozarth, farmer was born in White County, Ind., May 31, 1830 and is a son of Lot and Nancy (Ray) Bozarth. Our subject was twenty years of age when he began farming for himself, and he has been engaged in that occupation and trading in stock ever since. He was united in marriage with Mary Jane Shepard Dec 24, 1857.She was born in Madison Co., OH, February 24, 1839, and to their union seven children have been born (as listed above).
I hope this helps a little.
I don't have the parents of Mary Jane Shepard and I would appreciate any information you would like to share on that family.