My great grandmotherAlma Hinde Carrellborn 4 July 1870 to Leroy Carrell born 1819/1820 in Georgia
Leroy was married three times (I have a photo of him) 1st. Martha Pasty Poe 2nd Harriett O. Woodall * 3rd Mrs.. Mary A. Stallcup
*Their children were as follows: 1. John Henry Feb 2, 1864 - 29 Oct 1932 was born in Oktibbeha county, Mississippi-he married Avery Overly on Oct 5, 1890
2. Alson Andrew 29, August 1865-20 Oct 1918 was born in Oktibbeha, Mississippi-he married Margaret Catherine Willis
3. Isabel 1866-? born in Oktibbeha, Mississippi-she married 26 Aug 1883 to Willis Mayo
4. Wesley 1867-? born Oktibbeha, Mississippi-he married????
5. Lucy A. 1869-1884 born in Oktibbeha, Mississippi- she married L. D. Fogleman on the 25, Oct, 1888 the first time and Ben Vick the second time
6.* Alma Hinde (Hendi?) 4 July, 1870 her mother died either while going through the birth or shortly after and died 24 Jan 1946 married two times 1st. Eli Melton Thomas and 2nd. to J.T. Scott (I don't know where she was born, family stories say they were 'on the trail to greater things'
The children of Leroy and Martha Patsy Poe (his first wife)Martha was born in Mississippi/Alabama
Martha Patsy Poe was half Indian.
Martha born 1827
Children 1. George McDaniel 26 Mar 8144-17 Nov 1916 born in Pickins, Alabama - married in 1867 to Drucilla. S. Wells
2. Elizabeth Sarah 19 Mar 1846-23 Nov 1922 born in Pickins county, Alabama - 2 Mar 1867 to John Wesley Roach
3. Mary Jane 1849-Feb/Mar 1882 born in Pickins county, Alabama and married Francis Mathew Woodall
After she died her husband married Nancy Pilcher whose second husband was John H. Pilcher on Mar 3, 1881.He died in Dew, Freestone county, Texas
4. William Thomas 12 April 1852-15 Jan 1915 born in Pickins county, Alabama- married to Sarah A. Greene on June 11, 1873He was later to become a Reverend
5. Martha 20 June 1854-20 Dec 1940 in Oktibbeha county, Mississippi- married Cornelius C. Cozart
6. Melissa 1858-? born in Oktibbeha county, Mississippi (I'm thinking she probably died young)
If you can help me get off this dead block I such would be thankful