I am reposting a query on my Casner family in an effort to make contact with anyone researching this line (and also since I have changed my emial address).
Jona Casner married Nancy Wright in 1801 in Washington Co., VA.They had six children and by 1818 had migrated to MO.The children were:
(1) John '"Jack Casner (born 10-4-1801 VA) married several times after arriving in MO; left many descendants.
(2) Henry Casner (born 1802/1810 KY) married in 1822 in Ray Co. MO to Jincy Jane Fields; they had 12/13 children; this line eventually migrated to the Pacific NW; many, many descendants; would like to make contact with persons from this line as this is my line.
(3) Judy Casner - died in 1818 in MO.
(4)Eben/Ebenezer Casner (born circa 1810; died after 1844 probably in Carroll Co., MO); married had at least 5 children; would like to make contact with anyone who has information on the names of the children and what became of them.
(5) Charlotte Casner (born 1813 KY died 1872 Carroll Co., MO) married Sampson Neal; left many descendants.
(6) William John S. Casner (born 1817 TN) married twice; left several descendants; would like to communicate with anyone who can shed some light on this part of the tree.
I have extensive information on this line but have a few unanswered questions.Hoping to find descendants of some of females of htis line.