Henry Clinger was b. in Pennsylvania.he md. Martha Erwin.
Henry and Martha had five children:
(1) John Alexander Clinger, b. April 11, 1846, Westmoreland Co., Penn. and d. April 28, 1918, Montfort, Grant Co., Wis.He md. Mary Ann Addison, dau. of Charles Addison.John and Mary had three children: Alta, Joseph LeRoy and Clara.
(2) Johnson Clinger, b. Lancaster Twp., Grant Co., Wis.He md. Lizzie Partlow, Aug. 5, 1899, Ellenboro Twp., Grant Co., Wis.
(3) James Clinger, b. June 24, 1859, Lancaster Twp., Grant Co., Wis. and d. Aug. 20, 1927, Platteville, Grant Co., Wis.He md. Elizabeth Rebecca (McCartney) Cook, Jan. 6, 1883 in Mt. Ida, Grant Co., Wis.Elizabeth was b. Jan. 15, 1848 in Lancaster, Wis. and d. Nov. 8, 1926 in Arthur, Grant Co., Wis. the dau. of Robert and Anna (McCartney) McCartney.They had two children: (1) Lester LeRoy Clinger, b. 1886, d. 1953; (2) Ora Robert Clinger, b. 1888, d. 1947.
(4) Fannie Clinger, b. March 9, 1860, Little Grant Twp., Grant Co., Wis. and d. April 7, 1932, Mt. Hope, Grant Co., Wis.She md. John W. McCartney, Sept. 4, 1881, Little Grant Twp.He was the son of Robert and Anna (McCartney) McCartney.John and Fannie had six children: Elmer, Harry, Carrie, Ernest, William and Lucretia Ann.
(5) Sadie Clinger, md. a Mr. Teaters.
Would like to exchange.