The document begins by reciting that in 1805 Gabriel Fielding of Aiskew, Yorks, mortgaged property in South Cowton to John and Thomas Marston for £1600. Then in 1808 Gabriel Fielding sold the property to John Coates who also took over the mortgage.
John Coates is now repaying the mortgage to Thomas Marston (John Marston having since died) and the property is being reconveyed to him.
The property consists of a farmhouse with 80 acres of land at Atley Hill, South Cowton, Yorks.
John Vipont is acting as a Trustee for John Coates and plays little real part.