Re: Rev. Dr. William Cochran (update 2)
Not my line...
comments powered by
0. Andrew Cochran, farmer
1. Rev. Dr. William Cochran (1756-1833) of Omagh. Co. Tyrone; m. Rebecca Cuppaidge, (1758-1826) dau of Col. J. Cuppaidge of H. M. 67th Regt. and "Nenagh", Ireland.
2. Rev. Dr. James Cuppaidge Cochran, b. Sept. 17, 1798 in Windsor, Canada; m. 1826 Ann Matilda Power of Liverpool, Nova Scotia. They had 6 sons and 6 daus. James died in 1880.
3. Rev. William Rupert Cochran of Langton, Lincolnshire, England, the eldest son
3. FitzGerald Cochran, barrister, the 4th son; m. 1865 to Elenaor Blissie Fraser, only dau of George Fraser, Esq. of Halifax, Nova Scotia.
4.William Fraser Cochran, b. and died, 1867.
4.Anna Geraldine Cochran, b. 1868
4.?Eva Ingram Cochran, (1871-1888), possible dau but not proven.
**His other 3 sons died young. Of his six daus, five married and one remained single.
2. Hon. Andrew William Cochran m.1. 1818 Houstoun Thomson, d. 1837, dau of Dep. Commissary General, William Thomson, and had seven children; m. 2. in 1843 to Magdalen Kerr, dau of Judge James Kerr.
2. Maria Cochran (1788-1845