I have only been dabbling in my family history, so the following information is provisional until I can obtain confirmation of BMDs, but I am pretty certain Alexander was my great uncle.
Alexander was a son of William Cameron of Leeth, Scotland, and Elizabeth Mary Winton of Ardersier, Scotland.Married in Edinburgh, they moved to Tottenham, London where William was the headteacher of a private school.According to my Aunt they had 9 children although I could only track down 8 on the LDS search site. Information on William and Elizabeth is available from the Origins site for Scotland which you have to pay for, but you can also order copies of certificates if you want to - I've got one for their wedding.
I have put my Aunt's information in brackets as it may be inaccurate in some cases.Unfortunately my Dad and his sister and brothers are all dead and I cannot ask them about discrepancies.May be the descendants of Alexander may have information.
1. (William) Marshall (Winton) LDS born about 1871 Midlothian, Scotland (died 19/4/1908)
2. Alexander Donald born 21/07/1873 in Tottenham, married Clara Cocker Launceston, Tasmania March 27th 1903
3. (Katherine Agnes Isobel) Kathryn (Kay) born abt. 1887 (married Alexander Smith in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
4. Roderick Harold (my grandfather) born abt. 1879 (28/09/1876) (married Lilla Catherine Battenberg in Bangalore, India 25/03/1901 and died in Secunderabad, India 27/02/1925 but have copy of marriage cert. and newspaper clippings to support)
(5. Elizabeth Mary born 13/04/1878 died 1924) no LDS record
6. Evan Percival born abt. 1877 (or 22/05/1880, married Lillie Brockway 14/11/1912 and died 1956).He was a captain of a merchant boat and wrote book "Goodbye Russia" about rescuing "White Russians" from the "Red Russians"
7. Muriel born abt. 1881 (died 1882)
8. (Margaret Jeannie) Alison (Somerville) born abt. 1885 (27/03/1883, married Charles Cook 2/04/1906 died 1956)
9. Robert Marshal (Stewart Fewtrell) born abt. 1875 (11/07/1887 married Doris Lee Gibberd 08/04/1919 died 1953)
Hope this is of use and interest to you.I am frustrated in researching my immediate ancestors because I have not been able yet to get to Kew where all the Indian records are kept, and I hope that my family's records actually exist as some Indian BMDs have been lost.However, I am fascinated by Alexander's life and descendants and would like any information you might have to share.