Sorry, some of it got cut off. Here is the rest:
Children of Andrew B. and Susan E. Countryman:
(1) Mary, born 1852, married James Henry Sellers.
(2) Jane, born 1855, married _________ Bridges.
Susan Kinard Countryman married again after the death of Andrew B., Henry Garland Daniel. He died 1894. Susan Kinard Countryman Daniel died at the home of her daughter, Jane Sellers in 1918.
Children of John and Mary Kirk Countryman continued:
(4) Cynthia G/, born January 7, 1818 died June 24, 1887, married John H. Harper, born August 25, 1811 died January 10, 3.876. Both are buried at Old Mount Tabor near Friend-ship in Sumter County, Georgia.
George Marion married Laura Pinchard, Mary Catherine married William W. Dozier.
(5) Rebecca Jane, born October 4, 1819 died November 7, 1900, married Julius Daniel, born February 15, 1820, died December 20, 1892. Both are buried in the Ebenezer Cemetary in Schley County, Georgia.
Rebecca died young, Elizabeth Rachel (Lizzie) married John Thomas Kinard, Joseph died young, John Franklin married Mary Matilda Kinard, William A. (Billy) married Molly Stevens.
(6) Mary Elizabeth, born May 17, 1822 died August 22, 1899, married December 21, 1840 Cullen Lazarus Battle, born October 16, 1815, died February 23, 1908. Both are buried in the City Cemetary, Ellaville, Georgia.
Children of Mary Elizabeth and Cullen Lazarus Battle:
Mary Jane married Robert C. Wells, Martha E. married Andrew Caskey, Rebecca died young, Georgia Ann married Sidney Jasper Jordan, Andrew William died young, John Randolph married Edna L. Ross, Cynthia Frances married John Spivey, Thomas J. married Mollie Virginia Bell, Susan E. died at age 14, Henrietta married Charlie Rainey, Emma Delulah married William David Sears.
(7) Agnes Ellen, born December 11, 1827 died May 8, 1881 married January 7, 1845, William Daniel, born September 15, 1818 died January 4, 1885.
Children: John Henry married Harriett Virginia Davis, John Caskey married Emma McMath, Susan E. married Zack Lunsford, Cynthia E. died young, William Jr., married Rachel Fussell, Sarah E. married Zack Lunsford, Andrew Monroe married Hattie Peel, Robert Kirk married Lorena Jordan, George Harper married Gillie Jones, Mary E. died young, Samuel Countryman married Eddie Belk, Cullen Lee died at age 18.