I have a J.C.Crile Family History book from what it states the first reuion was held Sept. 7, 1930.
It starts as followes.
Joseph Calvin Crile -born- Sept.7,1863 - died- Mar.22,1939
Married Feb. 28, 1889
Rebecca Elizabeth Shipe -born- Jan.3,1868- died- Apr.28,1947
Born to Mr. & Mrs. J.C. Crile
1. Clarence Earl -born- Sept.28,1889 -died- July 14,1908
2. Lincoln Dodd -born- Apr.5,1891 -died- Feb.4,1892
3. Mary Nancy -born- Apr.13,1892 -died- Apr.25,1965
4. Ines Lodillie -born- Jan.20,1894 -
5. Emma Rosesella -born- Mar.22,1895 -
6. **Leroy Clark -born- May 29,1896 -died- July 4,1974 **** ****MY GREAT GRANDFATHER**
7. Nellie Mae -born Aug.4,1897 -
8. Earnest Otto -born- Feb.9,1899 -died- Sept.1976
9. Ethel Marie -born- June 3,1901 -
10. Hartie Comrad -born- July 28,1902 -died- Mar.26,1903
11. Helen Mildred -born- Sept.22,1903 -
12. Neva Susanna -born- Feb.6,1907 -
13. Bertha Charlotta -born- June 2,1909 -
14. George Washington Moninger -born- Aug.25,1910 -died- Feb.1981
The pages are filled with all the marriages and childern,the last update was in the late 1970s,I have been filling in the dates as I find them and adding the missing information.It takes alot of time to search and search so if anyone can add information, Please post it or email me. if anyone needs more info let me know.
I have learned alot about my roots, it has been enlighting.
I am looking for any war records, and children born after 1972
some last names in the pages are:
Garrett, Briggs, Naylor, Postgate, King, Main, Davis, Lyle, Ardeno, Voytek, Barker, Reed, Henderson,Cowell,Taylor,Davis,
Hankins, Keeler, Agpaoa, Barnard, Crow, Paxton, Edgar, Sedgwich, Roupe, Hines, Greene, Sakel, Hewitt and many more.