Your Robert Croll was my 1st cousin twice removed.I never knew him and can't help you with descendants (but would be VERY interested to add them to our Croll Family Tree).But, below is what we have for his ancestors (I'm the historian for this branch of the Croll Family Reunion).
Contact me if you have questions.Larry
1. Robert Milton CROLL b. abt 1897, m. (1) Hazel May BANKES, b. 4-Oct-1898,m. (2) Olive Rosetta SHANER, b. 29 Nov 1908, Ellwood City,d. 1908, buried: Locust Grove Cemetery Beaver Co. PA.Robert died 30-May-1918.(Barton M. Croll Papers) lived in Bloomsburg when he married Olive Shaner
2. Franklin P. CROLL b. 29-Jun-1872,m. (1) Catherine DECKERT, b. abt 1877,m. (2) unknown.
3. Catherine DECKERT b. abt 1877,m. (1) Franklin P. CROLL, b. 29-Jun-1872,m. (2) Seth FENSTERMACHER, b. abt 1867.
4. Henry CROLL b. 30-Dec-1815, Briar Creek twsp. Columbia Co. Pa., occupation Innkeeper,J.P.,Farmer, m. (1) bef 1839, in Nescopeck/Mifflinville area, Pa., Judith BROCIOUS, b. 28-Feb-1820, Upper Mahoney Twp, Northumberland Pa., bapt. 26-Mar-1820, Himmel church, Rebuck, Northumberland, d. 7-May-1870, Rock Glen, Pa., buried: Mountain Grove, Luzerne Co. Pa., m. (2) bef. 11/4/1870, in Rock Glen (?) Pa., Catherine SHUMAN, b. 10-May-1838,d. 21-Mar-1917,buried: Mountain Grove, Luzerne Co. Pa.Henry died 21-Aug-1895, Luzerne Co. Pa., buried: Mountain Grove, Luzerne Co. Pa.dies age 79 yrs,7mon,22days was living in East Union twsp. (Brandonville?) per 1890 census (as "Crall") was living in North Union twsp.per 1880 census (as "Krull").
5. Catherine SHUMAN b. 10-May-1838,m. (1) _____ FRY, d. 1861-1865?, Andersonville prison, Georgia, m. (2) bef. 11/4/1870, in Rock Glen (?) Pa., Henry CROLL, b. 30-Dec-1815, Briar Creek twsp. Columbia Co. Pa., occupation Innkeeper,J.P.,Farmer, d. 21-Aug-1895, Luzerne Co. Pa., buried: Mountain Grove, Luzerne Co. Pa.Catherine died 21-Mar-1917,buried: Mountain Grove, Luzerne Co. Pa.was widow of ____ Fry, who died in Andersonville prison during the civil war was "housekeeper" (age 72) for Aaron Bittenbender in 1910 census John P. SMITH, proprietor of "SHUMAN's Hotel," P. O. Beaver Valley, was born in Shamokin, in the Mahoning Valley, this county, April 2, 1854, a son of Aaron and Mary E. (FRY) SMITH.
He (John P. Smith) was married in Black Creek Township, Luzerne County, June 18, 1873, to Miss Mary C. (FRY). Her father was a soldier in the civil war; was captured by the rebels, and died during the latter part of the war in Andersonville Prison, where he had been confined some four weeks. Her mother (Catherine Shuman?) resides at Brandonville, Schuylkill County, and is now the wife of Henry CROLL.
"The History of Columbia and Mountour Counties" Battle, 1887
Great Grand Parents
8. Adam CROLL b. abt 29 Jun 1781, Baltimore Co., Maryland (?), occupation Farmer, m. bef 1805, in Columbia County, Pa., Sarah PETTIT, b. 6-Feb-1784, New Jersey, d. 3-Sep-1863, Mifflinville, Pa., buried: Mifflinville cemetery.Adam died 28-Jan-1848, Mifflinville, Pa., buried: Mifflinville cemetery.
9. Sarah PETTIT b. 6-Feb-1784, New Jersey, d. 3-Sep-1863, Mifflinville, Pa., buried: Mifflinville cemetery.
10. Christian SHUMAN b. 1805, Columbia County, Pa.,occupation J.P./hotel-keeper/tanner, m. Elizabeth HENDERSHOT, b. 10-Apr-1800,d. 4-Jun-1882, buried: Harger's cemetery.Christian died 14-Aug-1885, buried: Harger's cemetery.
11. Elizabeth HENDERSHOT b. 10-Apr-1800,d. 4-Jun-1882, buried: Harger's cemetery.
Great Great Grand Parents
16. John Henry CROLL b. 26-Feb-1751, York, York Co. Pa., occupation Carpenter,Saddler,Farmer, m. bef 1773, in Montgomery Co. Pa. (?), Elizabeth KLEIN, b. 13-Jan-1752, New Hanover, Mont. Co. Pa., bapt. 18-May-1752, New Hanover Lutheran church, d. aft 1820, Mifflinville (?) Columbia Co. Pa.John died aft 1820, Mifflinville (?) Columbia Co. Pa.
17. Elizabeth KLEIN b. 13-Jan-1752, New Hanover, Mont. Co. Pa., bapt. 18-May-1752, New Hanover Lutheran church, d. aft 1820, Mifflinville (?) Columbia Co. Pa.bapt. sponser: grandmother Clara Schoeffer (?).
18. _____ PETTIT b. New Jersey ?, m. unknown.
20. John SHUMAN b. 1785, Wurtenburg (?) Germany,m. Catherine LONGENBERGER.John died 1815.came to Penna. with father on ship "Hero" 10/27/1764
21. Catherine LONGENBERGER.
3rd Great Grand Parents
32. John Christian CROLL b. 1707, Ringersahn,Waldeck,Germany, occupation Innkeeper,Storekeeper, m. abt 1733, in Pennsylvania, Maria Elizabeth KUERCHER, b. bef. 1715, Pennsylvania, d. aft 1764.John died 20-Aug-1758, York, York Co. Pa.
33. Maria Elizabeth KUERCHER b. bef. 1715, Pennsylvania, d. aft 1764.
34. John KLEIN b. bef 1735, m. (1) unknown, m. (2) Margareth _____, b. bef 1736.John died Nov-1792, Upper Salford, Mont. Co. Pa. (?).his will gives 1/3 of his estate to daughter Elizabeth, wife of Henry Croll
35. Margareth _____ b. bef 1736.(was John'second wife!).
40. Rudolph SHUMAN b. bef 1765, Wurtenburg (?) Germany, m. Susan FISHER.
41. Susan FISHER.
4th Great Grand Parents
66. Henry KUERCHER b. bef 1690, m. bef 1715, Anna Maria RESSER, b. 24-Jun-1683, Lindenthal, Germany, d. 25-Jan-1760, York, York Co. Pa.Henry died bef 1720, Pennsylvania.
67. Anna Maria RESSER b. 24-Jun-1683, Lindenthal, Germany, d. 25-Jan-1760, York, York Co. Pa.
5th Great Grand Parents
134. John George RESSER b. bef. 1663, Germany, m. unknown.John died ?, Pennsylvania.