I neglected to send this, what I have about this family. I hope this information is useful to you. These are the children of Hippolyte D'Amours and Euphemie Beaulieu:
1. Joseph(b.Nov.21,1871 in Ste-Francoise, Qc.,d.Aug.21,1970in Ste-Francoise, Qc.)
m.Marie-Emma Paradis, Oct.23,1900, Trois-Pistoles, Qc.
2. Marie(b. ca 1873 in Ste-Francoise, d.Nov.17,1954, Beverly, Mass.)
m.Joseph Charland, ca 1901, Lowell, Mass.
3. Alphonsine (b. ca 1876 in Ste-Francoise)
m.Alfred Jean, Jan.22,1895, Trois-Pistoles
4. Francois(Frank) (b.July, 1877 in Ste-Francoise, d.Feb.21 1968 in Ste-Francoise)
m.Octavie Bernier, ca 1901
5. Leontine (b.Apr.4,1879 in Ste-Francoise, d.Jan.10,1965 in New Bedford, Mass.)
m.Joseph Michaud, May 28,1898, Lowell, Mass.
6. Timothée (b.Nov.21,1880 in Ste-Francoise, d.Apr.29,1939)
m.Hélene Lebreux, July 12, 1902, Ste-Francoise
7. Euphémie (b.Oct. 1881 in Ste-Francoise, d.Sep.16, 1964)
8. Marie-Aurélie (b. Sep.3, 1883 in Ste-Francoise, d.June 24, 1961 in Beverly, Mass.)
m.Joseph Napoleon Jacques, Sep.28,1902, Manchester, N.H.
9. Eugénie (b.1884 in Ste-Francoise, d.ca 1919)
m.Jean Rivard, Oct.13, 1903, Ste-Francoise
10.Hélene (b.1885 in Ste-Francoise, d.Dec.28, 1958 in St-Alexis-de-Matapedia, Qc.)
m.Jean-Baptiste Bérubé, July 13, 1909, Trois-Pistoles
11.Jean-Baptiste (b.Jan. 1888 in Ste-Francoise, d.Mar.22, 1954 in Rosemont, Montréal, Quebec)
12.Alphonse (b.Oct.2, 1890 in Ste-Francoise)
m.Marie-Jeanne Roy dit Desjardins, Aug.14, 1917, St-Donat, Qc.
13.Cyrise (b.1891 in Ste-Francoise)
14.Arthémise (b.May 1, 1892 in Ste-Francoise, d.Oct. 18, 1919 in Hotel-Dieu[?]. Montréal)
Religious vocation: Sr. Ste-Euphémie, Sisters of the Precious Blood