Here are the children of the line from [4-1]:
4-1 1680-1719William, of Killaghy Castle, County Tipperary
married 1708 Frances Green, of Killaghy
William had seven children:
1. William ‘Generosus’ of Killaghyborn 1710, died after 1765, was High Sheriff of Queen’s County 1739-42
Had 3 daughters and 7 sons, including Major General John (fought at Bunker Hill), Colonel Andrew (fought at Bunker Hill), Colonel Edward Marcus (Superintendent of Belize and Governor of Hondorus)
2. Francis Green born about 1715, died prior June 1782, who inherited Killaghy
Married 1st March 3, 1746 Elizabeth, by whom he had a son and daughter
Married 2nd ___ Lloyd of Limerick
Married 3rd, by 1775, Frances Cooke
3. John, born about 1715, died April 1766 – unmarried
4. Richard, [5-1] of Larch Hill, who carried on the line
5. Catherine, born 1709, died 1719
6. Mary, born about 1715, who married 1731 Rev. John Walsh of Killcolley.Had 3 sons.Died prior 1760.
7. Jane, born about 1715, unmarried
5-11718-1779Richard, of Larch Hill (Mountrath)
married Frances Burton, of Burton Hall, County Carlow
had 5 sons and 2 daughters
1. William, born 1752, died about 1770 in London, of fever, while a student at the Temple
2. Francis Green [6-1], who succeeded
3. Thomas Burton unmarried
4. Samuel, married Aug 27, 1784 Letitia, daughter of Colonel McMahon of Monaghan, had 4 sons and 3 daughters
5. Richard Brooke, born 1773, died 1853, married April 27, 1804 Diana McMahon of Dublin (sister of Letitia).A Captain in the Army in Ireland, he went to Ney York in 1803 and returned to marry, but settled again in New York City where he lived until 1824.Moved to Clarksburg, West Virginia, where he established the West Virginia branch of the family.Richard had two sons and four daughters.
6. Mary, born about 1750, who married 1801 Rev. Edward Dempsey at Portarlington.She died about 1845 without issue.
7. Elizabeth, born 1780, died prior to 1817.Married a steward of their house
6-1 1753-1819Francis Green, of Larch Hill
married 1781 Jane Humphry, by whom he had five sons.(later married Gertrude Calcutt)
Francis Green was the Curate of Annatrim Church at Mountrath – as was his father – for 30 years, and then Vicar of Rathsarren until his death.
1. Richard [7-1], who succeeded
2. John, born Dec. 7, 1782, died 1797 of fever
3. William, born Jan 1785, died April 1815, was in the iron business in Dublin
4. Francis Green, born Feb. 22, 1787, died Jan 15, 1849, married May 1829 Hannah Bishop of Strangford, County Down.
5. Green, born Aug. 28, 1789, died April 25, 1826, married January 1821, in New York City, Mary Ann Usher
7-1 1781-1846Richard, of Larch Hill; removed to New York
married 1808 Isabella Daly, daughter of Arthur Daly of Dublin, and had 7 children
1. Richard Brooke, born June 26, 1809 in Dublin and died in New York Dec. 25, 1889.Married April 16, 1844 in Brooklyn, Susan Augusta, no children
2. Francis Green, born Oct. 4, 1810, died April 30, 1861 near New York.Married Oct. 1, 1844 in Brooklyn, Mary, daughter of William Somner of East Lothian, Scotland.Went to Bermuda in 1845, where his six children were born.
3. Henrietta, born Feb. 24, 1813 at Waterford.Married Nov. 16, 1837 in Oswego, NY, Richard James Dodge of New York (brother of Susan, who married Richard Brooke).Died May 26, 1874, having had 7 children.
4. Jane Isabella, born Jan. 7, 1815 in Cartown, was living in Dublin in 1870, died Jan. 17, 1905 at her home in Bermuda.
5. Arthur William of New York, born May 6, 1817, died April 1885 in New York.Married in Brooklyn, Oct. 1, 1849, Mary Serena Merry, daughter of Captain Thomas Merry of Ireland.Had four children.
6. Isabella Lyndon, born May 21, 1819 at Fort Lee NJ, died Aug 11, 1819.
7. Clement Johnson [8-1], who suceeded.
8-1 1820-1870 Clement Johnson, of Brooklyn
married 1849 Matilda Pratt, had four children
1. Henry [9-1], who succeeded
2. Clement Lyndon, born in New York July 15, 1853, died April 16, 1916.Married Oct. 18, 1883, Caroline Russell Bates and had 4 children:Clement Lyndon, Margaret, Gwendolyn, and Catherine.
3. Walter Douglas, born in New York Dec. 13, 1859, died Nov. 27, 1923.Married Nov. 1, 1883, Cornelia White.Had three children:Douglas Cornell, Estelle, and Marie.
4. Alice Isabella, born in New York Oct. 8, 1866.Married Carl Hexamer, Aug. 31, 1905.Went to Bermuda to live, and died there in 1952, without issue.
** hopefully I didn't make typos, but please check with me if you think you see any errors.