1st generation Sriema Van Medono married Jacobus Dom (date of birth or marriage unknown, likely mid 1700's) in Indonesia.
1. Pieter Dom (born Mar.2, 1802; Djocja, Indonesia. Died July.6,1880; Djocja, Indonesia)
2nd generation Pieter Dom married Maria Johanna Weynschenk (born Jan.12,1810; Solo Indonesia. Died May.28, 1845; Djocja, Indonesia)
1. Arend Nicolaas DOM b: 1828 2. Johan Christiaan Dom b: 4 AUG 1832 3. Hendrik-Louis DOM b: 15 MAR 1837 d: 18 FEB 1891
The children listed were born in Djocja, Indonesia.
3rd Generation Hendrick Louis Dom married Albertine Leotina Elizabeth Lammers(born 11 DEC 1846 died 20 JUL 1921) in Djocja, Indonesia.
1. Jules Marie Dom [Male] b. 17 JUL 1871 Djokjakarta,Indonesia - d. 11 FEB 1929 Kediri,Indonesia 2. Thiena Johanna Dom [Female] b. 23 JAN 1862 Djokjakarta,Indonesia 3. Hugo Hope Dom [Male] b. 4 JUL 1864 Djokjakarta,Indonesia 4. Jacqueline Leonie Dom [Female] b. 16 DEC 1871 Djokjakarta,Indonesia 5. Arend Arthur Dom [Male] b. 18 NOV 1872 Djokjakarta,Indonesia 6. Johanna Maria Dom [Female] b. 29 JAN 1876 Djokjakarta,Indonesia - d. 16 FEB 1939 Madioen,Indonesia 7. Albertine Gertrude Adèle Dom [Female] b. 7 JUN 1878 Djokjakarta,Indonesia
4th generation Jules Marie Dom married 1 JUN 1896 Djokjakarta,Indonesia to Johanna Christina Pereira-Bosch . (Johanna Christina's parents were Hendrick Bosch, an army officer from Holland and Adriana Meintje Pereira who originated from Portugal to the spice islands, they married in Indonesia. Adriana Meintje Pereira's parents were Adriana Meintje Van Casand and Raphael Maria Pereira. Raphael's father is Francisco Joze Pereira from Portugal and he settled in Macau, China in 1812.).
1. Jane Dom nee. Beynon (married name) 2. Tamy Dom nee. Westra (married name) 3. Johanna Dom vee. Van Ginkel (married name) 4. Jules Dom 5. Henrietta Louise Dom nee. Hollander (married name) 6. Torta Dom
All born in Djocja, Indonesia. Born between 1899-1920 approx.
5th generation Henrietta Louise Dom nee.Hollander marriedLouis Willem Thomass Hollander (i have my opa's side back to the early 1500's thanks to a distant relative that has the Hollander Ancestory online) in Djocja, Indonesia.
1. Walter Hollander (living) 2. Loukie Hollander nee. Van der woude (living) 3. Aimee Hollander (died as a toddler during the war) 4. Tomy Hollander (died in a ship during the war)
6th Generation Walter Hollander married Gillian Owen (my mothers last name has now changed) in Toronto, Ontario in 1972.
1. Suzanne Hollander (myself - living) 2. Jason Hollander (living - my brother)
If you feel you may be related please let me know, thank you :-) I do know a good number of my cousins in the states and of some in Europe.