Re: Jeanne Ducharme from St. Bonafice, Manitoba
comments powered by
Thanks for that added information.
One of the son's of Francois and Catharine was Edward.
Edward married Rosalie, then Virginia (Eugenia - nee Chaboyer) and had 5 children.
I have not yet been to the Vital Statistics to confirm but this is what I have:
1) Nazaire Ducharme
2) Alphonse Ducharme
3) Cecile Ducharme
4) Josephine Ducharme
5) Albert Ducharme (my grandfather) DOB: Aug. 21, 1909 D: Oct. 19, 1997 (Reg # 1997-05-059872)
My grandfather, Albert had three children with Alma/Elma Wirden.
1) Edward Ducharme - DOB: Sept. 3, 1937 D: don't have exact date - early 2000's
2) Kenneth Ducharme - 2 sons. Kent and Paul Ducharme.
3) Robert Ducharme - my father
Robert was born Aug. 31, 1951.
He married Susan Melnick (my mother).
1) Adrienne Ducharme (me) - DOB: Aug. 17. 1976
2) Dale Ducharme (brother) - DOB: Nov. 26, 1978
We also have a half-sister (different fathers): Jennifer Ducharme DOB: Nov. 20, 1973.
Hope that helps!