Thank you for birthdate of Pierre Dugas. I'm looking forward to any other information you can provide.
Here's what I know of my Michigan DUGAS ancestry.
Peter DUGAS (1857-1933, son of Augustine DUGAS and Clarice MAHEU) immigrated from Quebec to Michigan with his wife Cordellia TREMBLAY (1863-1910) and some children in 1891. In the 1900 US census he was a farmer living in Forsyth Township, Marquette County, Michigan.
Peter DUGAS was born May 15, 1857 in Quebec, Canada and died September 26, 1933 in Negaunee, Marquette Co, Michigan, USA.
Cordellia TREMBLAY (daughter of Antoine TREMBLAY and Sophie DUPONT) was born July 9, 1864 in Quebec, Canada and died February 1, 1910 in Forsyth, Marquette Co, Michigan, USA.
Peter DUGAS and Cordellia TREMBLAY married 1882. Their children are:
1) Leo DUGAS
2) Omear DUGAS, died October 26, 1908
3) Lorance DUGAS
4) Albert DUGAS, born January 14, 1884, married Gertie SENECAL September 12, 1911
5) Georgia DUGAS, born June 1886, married Delore MARLOW August 17, 1903
6) Talispore DUGAS, born January 31, 1887 in Quebec, married Lydia BEAUCHAMP August 26, 1913
7) Amil DUGAS, born October 1888 in Quebec, married Etetha ANGELL February 19, 1912
8) Florida DUGAS, born February 20, 1890 in Quebec, married Henry CHAPUT (1887-1950) December 9, 1909 in Forsyth Township, Marquette County, Michigan, USA; died July 5, 1923 in Gwinn, Marquette Co, Michigan, USA
9) Madrina DUGAS, born May 1892 in Michigan, married Louis SENECAL February 27, 1911
10) Clifford DUGAS, born May 29, 1894 in Forsyth, Marquette Co, Michigan, USA; married Mime September 21, 1929
11) Oswald DUGAS, born May 12, 1896 in Forsyth, Marquette Co, Michigan, USA; married Theresa HICKEY October 6, 1917; died July 13, 1944
12) Fred Dugas, born April 1898 in Michigan
13) Mary Dugas, born April 1900 in Michigan
Philippe, my grandfather was Henry CHAPUT. I've not included his genealogy as the DUGAS name is no longer present. If you wish me to provide genealogical information for Henry CHAPUT (married Florida DUGAS) and his descendant please let me know.