1.1862--Ann Jane Dunlop, died Hoboken, New Jersey, late of Downshire Place.
2.1860--W. A. Dunlop, living in New Orleans since 1832, died aged 56.
3.1859--Mary, dau of the late James Dunlop, Esq., of Belfast, married M. R. L. Dowling, 2nd son of the Rev. H. J. G. Dowling.
4.1858--Daughter of Thomas Dunlop of Ballycreen married William Dawson of Belfast.
5.1863--Son born to Archibald Dunlop, M.D., of Holywood, Co. Down.
6.1838--4 Dec, Miss Dunlop of Ballygowan married Samuel Joffray, near Comber.
7.1838--Sarah Dunlop of Co. Monaghan married Lewis Cole of Belfast.
8.1842--Rev. James Dunlop mentioned.
9.1843--Capt. Thomas Dunlop mentioned.
10. 1843--James B. Dunlop, Esq., son of Major Dunlop of Londonderry.
11. 1844-- 7 Sept.,Married at St. Peter's Church--Jane Isabella Dunlop, the youngest dau of James Beeres Dunlop, Esq., of Edenderry, married Lawford William Burn, eldest son of late Lawford Burn, Esq.
12. Married same day and same place, Mary Ann Dunlop, eldest dau of James Beeres Dunlop, to Francis L' Estrange, Esq. of Keoltown, Co. Westmeath.
13. 1838-Robert Dunlop, engineer, married Mary, eldest dau of James Prey of Lagan Village.
14. 1837--Miss Dunlop, dau of late Rev. William Dunlop of Strabane, married James Tarbot.
15. 1833--At Coleraine--Sally, eldest dau of Archibald Dunlop, Esq. of Coleraine, married James Lemon, merchant of Belfast.
16. 1832--Miss M. J. Dunlop, dau of Andrew Dunlop of Priestland, married Mr Kennedy.
17. 1830 Mar. 16--Sarah Ann Dunlop, dau of ???? of Coleraine married M'Carter, Esq.
18. 1828--Helena, dau of William Dunlop, merchant, married James Donnan.
20. 1854--At Ballylagan--Eliza, 2nd dau of Robert Dunlop of Glenleartm Co. Derry; married James Reid of same.
Sorry, but no additional information