Here is everything I have on Philip & Mary.They were married before 1766 in Funkstown, Washington Co., MD.
Philip Earhart b 14 Apr 1746 in Reasing Twp., York Co., PA. d 1805 in Frederick Co., VA
Mary Funk, b 1750 in Funkstown, Washington Co., MD. d 1826 in Hardin Co., KY.
They had 10 children.
1) John S. Earhart b 1766 in Funkstown. d 1846 in OH. Married Catherine Brendel in 1795 in Hargerstown, MD
2) Elisabeth Earhart b 28 Sep 1767 in Funkstown. d 11 Apr 1853 in Somerset PA
3) Jacob Earhart b Abt 1770 in Funkstown. d 2 Jun 1855 in Camden, Preble, OH
4) Mary Earhart b 1776 in Funkstown.
5) Lydia Earhart b 4 Jun 1781 in Funkstown. d 29 Aug 1858 in LaRue, Marion, OH
6) Nancy Earhart b 1782 in Funkstown. d 4 Jan 1808 in Hardin Co., KYI show her getting married in 1798 in VA, but do not know exactly when, or to who.
7) Rachel Earhart b 25 Mar 1785 in Millwood, Frederick Co., VA d 1840 in Medley, Hardy Co., VA
8) Mary Earhart b Abt 1787 in Hagerstown, Washington Co., MD. (I don't know why they had two girls named Mary, or if this is an error on one of the children's names)
9) Phillip Earhart b 22 Nov 1790 in Washington Co., MD d 16 Jun 1863
10) Susannah Earhart b 1791 in Hagerstown. d 1811 in Frederick, VA
I descend from John and Catherine. They had a son, John Brendel, who married Rachel Curry. They had three children and then she died when the youngest was 4. He died almost three years later. Rachel's older child from a previous marriage then raised the three children. The youngest of these children was Philip Theodore. He married Elizabeth Tandy Peak. Their fifth child was Winfield Martin, who is my maternal grandmother's father.