WELLS - EARLE - PARTRIDGE - WHEELOCK
I am researching the following people.I have very little so I am hoping someone will know them and have something more on them.
comments powered by
1) James Wells b: 13 Mar 1792 in NH married Persis EARLE (not same as below) b: 1792 VT (d/o John and Abigail (Chase) EARLE (brother to Persis below) - later moved to Windsor Co. VT then Erie Co., OH
2) Persis EARLE b: 1767 in Worcester, MA (d/o Esek and Mehitable (Snow)EARLE
- 1st marriage - E PARTRIDGE about 1785 - lived in Chesterfield, Cheshire Co., NH
- appeared on 1790 census for Chesterfield
- 2nd marriage - Mr. WHEELOCK 1797 - lived in Chesterfield
she appeared on 1800 and 1810 Chesterfield census as head of household with children.
I have lost her after the 1810 census.I assume she went to live with her children and died before the 1850 census.Have zero idea where she would be buried other than Chesterfield.
Any help would be appreciated.