Researching my grandfather's lineage, John Beech(er) Earle, b.Sept.5-7, 1884, near McMinnville, Warren Co., TN; wife was Willie Mae Jones, daughter of A.A.Jones of Hico, TX.
John Beech Earle, was the son of William T. (Trusdale) Earle(s)/Earls, b. March 2, 1846 at Warren Co., TN and (3) wife Dora Cothern, d. Nov. 1898 at Warren Co., TN.
William T. Earles' first wife was Tennessee Nunnally, d. Abt. 1876 at Warren Co., TN.
Their children were: Mary Earles, b. Abt 1873 at Warren Co., TN.; and John Beck Earles, b. May 1875 at Warren Co., TN; d. Sept. 29, 1916 at Warren Co., TN.John Beck Earles married Annie Rankin.
William T. Earles' second wife was Samantha Paralee Jones, b. Jan. 11, 1849 at Warren Co., TN; d. March 1, 1880 Warren Co., TN.
Their child was Alexander Earles, b. Nov. 25, 1877 at Warren Co., TN; d. Feb. 29, 1972 at Warren Co., TN.Alexander had four wives: Anna Belle Turner; Dora Newby; Josie Aft; Agnes Irene Henderson.
William T. Earles' third wife was Dora Cothern.Their children were: John Beech Earle; Lurley Earles, b. abt. 1891 at Warren Co., TN; m. Oct. 15, 1911, Ed Newby; Willie T. Earles, b. June 1894 at Warren Co., TN; m. Aug. 14, 1915, Thomas A. McCagg; infant Earles, b. and d. abt 1896; and Annie Earles, b. Nov. 1898.
William T. Earles was the son of Pleasant Alexander Earles b. April 5, 1823 at White Co., TN; d. March 1, 1915 at Vernon, TX and wife Mary Frances Chastain (Chastine) b. Nov. 1825 at Warren Co., TN; d. Feb. 5, 1902 at Ellis, TX.
Pleasant A. Earles and Mary Chastain had 10 children:
1. William T. Earles
2. Catherine Earles, b. Sept. 1, 1848 at Warren Co., TN; d. April 20, 1923; m. James Martin Farless, Sept. 30, 1866.
3. Martha Jane Earles, b. June 6, 1849-50 at Warren Co., TN; d. Nov. 24, 1910, m. Leonidus Hennessee, Dec. 19, 1870.
4. Samuel Thomas Earles, b. Nov. 3, 1851, at McMinnville, Warren Co., TN; d. Oct. 19, 1929 at Garland Co., TX; m. Nancy Cruse, Oct. 16, 1883.
5. Mary Frances Earles, b. Abt. 1855 at Warren Co., TN; m. Archie Curtis, Feb. 3, 1878.
6. Tabitha Earles, b. Abt. 1857 at Warren Co., TN.
7. Charles Earles, b. Feb. 1860 at Warren Co., TN; m. (1) R. I. about 1883; (2) Mattie ?, Abt. 1895, Ellis Co., TX.
8. John Savage Earles, b. Jul. 6, 1863 at Warren Co., TN; d. Sept. 26, 1953 at San Bernadino, CA; m. Laura Jean Hamrick abt. 1888.
9. Phoebe (Pheby) Earles, b. Jan. 4, 1865 at Warren Co., TN; m. Thomas Gillentine, Dec. 29, 1881.
10. Mack Fern Earles, b. Oct. 28, 1869 at Warren Co., TN; d. Aug. 1, 1914; m. Alice Eudora Harrison, April 2, 1896.
Pleasant Alexander Earles, was the son of Martin Earles, b. abt. 1802 at Rutherford Co., SC; and wife, Nancy England, b. Abt 1806 at NC.
Martin Earles and Nancy England had four children:
1. Pleasant Alexander Earles
2. Ursulla Caroline Earles, b. April 1, 1829; d. Sept. 20, 1900; m. Robert Cooke Pirtle
3. Martha Jane Earles, b. abt 1832
4. Richmond Earles, b. abt 1835
If any of these individuals are of interest to you, please contact me by posting a message to this one, or by email to email@example.com.