I have a lot of Epp relatives.Both my mother and father had the surname of Epp.My father had a lot of relatives that came from Russia in the 1870 years.These ones that came over were children of Johann Epp born 1808.So far the ones that I know of where.
1. Aganetha Epp who married a Heinrich Boese
2.Johann Epp who married a Maria Huebner, Susanna Sommerfeld and Maria Schmidt;
3. Kornelius Epp who married an Elisabeth Toews.From what I am told I think he died a few weeks after coming to the USA and she remarried to I think an Unger
4.Peter Epp who married a Katharina Toews
5. Jakob Epp who married a Gertrude Loewen.
There were other children also.Some might have come over at the same time or might not have come out until in the 1900's like my grandparents did.I will list the rest of the surviving children of this man.He had 3 wives also so these children were not all of the same mother.He had about the same number of children that did not reach adult hood.
6. Agatha Epp that married a Johann Duerksen and a Simeon Neufeld
7. Heinrich Epp that married a Aganetha Janzen (this is my family line)
8. Abraham Epp that married a Margaretha Loewen
9. Ida Epp that married a Johann Martens
10. David Epp that married a Anna Fast
11. Isaak Epp that married a Elisabeth Hamm
12.Gerhard Epp that married a Elisabeth Fast.
13a Maria Epp but the spouse is unknown. She died in Russia but we have no idea of the name of her husband