Through his wife, John was possessed of "Fort Nairn," a sugar works in Clarendon. His widow Frances sold 155 acres at Dry River in 1769. His son Alexander owned "Alexandria" and land adjacent to Dawkins's "Bog Hole," called "Hayes and Siddons Run." Shickle Falconer, brother of Alexander, owned "Shickleton" in Clarendon. Daughter Elizabeth (1758-1839) was buried at the family burial ground at Falconer Tavern; she owned "Bullard's Savanna." This land was all a bit west of May Pen.