On December 1, 1856, R. F. Owen and wife, Mary M., sold to James Farrior of Pike Co., AL, land located in Sections 24 and 26, Township 11, Range 18, 340 acres, "EXCEPT two acres on which the Protestant Methodist Church is located". This is in the Helicon community, at that time in Lowndes County, but later Crenshaw. The small cemetery where James' son, Willie, was buried was in the SE corner of the SW 1/4, Section 24, on NE side of a road intersection. A church was not there in the 1950's and may have been destroyed by the 1907 tornado that killed James' son, Hugh Nixon Farrior, and two of his sons. The cemetery was disturbed in the 1990's when the road was widened. There were other graves. This land transaction was recorded in Deed Book D, pages 211-212 in Lowndes County, AL (that area later Crenshaw County). This is same land cited in will of James.