A reply to this message that was posted in the PA STATE forum from Karen. It shows the link between Christian Fauzey, John Fausy or Fausey son of Revolution John Fausey. this goes with the record in the last posting for Ohio Sales of land maybe? Please read the information on the bottom for a possible line before 1800. Revolution John Fausey might have had a Brother Herman who was the Estate settled in 1809? who's sons are David and Adam maybe? Steve Merritt, Cincinnati, OH
FROM NORTHAMPTON COUNTY PARESEARCHER KAREN: First - I know nothing about Fausey, Fauzey, no connections. But I do research heavily in eastern PA, various counties. I have the translations of the early Northampton County Orphans Court records and there is one record listed for the settlement of the estate of Herman Fausey, Moore Twp., yeoman - executors are David and Adam Fausey. Settlement date listed as 27 Nov 1809.
Thank you for the information Karen, That's one more Fausey we know was born before 1800 Herman which is probably the brother of John son of the Revolution John Fausey. Harmon Herman and maybe Henry? might be the same person as seen below or it's two brother's.I will post the information in the Fausey Forum. Thanks Karen! Steve Merritt, Cincinnati, OH
The Records from and earlier post: 6) 1811 in Greenwood Twp. there was John Fausy (owned 140 acres), Henry Fausy's name was crossed out, Harmon Fausy (owned 126 acres) and Christeon Fausy (owned 50 acres).
7) 1814 and 1817 in Bloom Twp. there were Henry Fausey and John Fausey living in different homes.
8) 1814 in Greenwood Twp. there were the following Fauseys: a) CHRISTIAN and Zacharias in the same house. (Christian was the owner) b) HERMAN (owned 40 acres) c) DAVID d) John (owned 130 acres)
9) 1820 in Greenwood Twp. there was Adam Fausey, his property was owned by John Fausey.
10) 1821 in Greenwood Twp. there was Adam Fausey.
11) 1821 in Mt. Pleasant Twp. there was John, David and Harmon Fauzey. There was also a second John Fauzey with his name crossed out.
**A BEST GUESS TO THE EARLY LINES, IF YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY PLEASE POST A REPLY. JOHN (PRE REVOLUTION) FAUSEY b. Abt. 1725 JOHN (REVOLUTION) FAUSEY b. Abt. 1750?HERMAN FAUSEY b. 1750 BROTHER? CHILDREN MAYBE? JOHN Fausey Fawsey Fausy? b. Abt. 1785? CHRISTIAN (Another before the 1810 Christian son of John, son of John REVOLUTION Fausey? HERMAN ADAM DAVID (MAYBE HARMON?) ZACHARIAS GIRLS? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY NAMES?