Hi Mark! Sorry I never did get back with her, I've been busy on other lines, and it's summer so I've been away from the computer a lot.Everything I've found out is posted in this forum and as usual some of the information might not be correct. If you could just post the information here so that everyone can find it, or if you don't want to do that feel free to e mail it to me and I'll look at the Henry Fausey lines. Thank's in advance and have a good summer! Steven P. Merritt, Cincinnati, OH
Email from June 6th to me from Verna, (I'm not sure if I posted this already but here it is again.) From:Verna M. Fausey, Nashville, TN
I am a descendant of Henry Fausey Sr. and Henry Fausey Jr.Any information about Henry Fausey Sr.s parents would be appreciated.
According to information that came from family stories and some from the Internet, this is what I have. The family came from Pennsylvania and moved to Ohio. Henry Fausey Sr. died in Sandusky County, Ohio. (The county seat there is Fremont, Ohio)
Henry Fausey Sr. (1778-5/23/1856) (he may have been born in 1782). Henry died in Sandusky County, Ohio. He had a brother William (9/4/1761-12/1/1848).The question is: who were his parents?
Henry Fausey Jr. (5/1/1816-4/1888) was born in Northumberland County, PA. (I believe this is nowColumbia County, PA.) He married Rebecca Ann Donnell (1822-4/9/1903). She was born in Pennsylvania. She may have been born in 1820.
Leaving out most of the siblings here is the line.
1) William FauseyNo other information, assume he lived in Pennsylvania(9/4/1761-12/1/1848)
1) Henry Fausey, Sr.m. ?(1778-5/23/1856 (maybe born in 1782)Died in Sandusky County, Ohio
2) Henry Fausey, Jr.m. 2/12/1840 (or 1841) Rebecca Ann Donnell(5/1/1816-4/10/1888) (1822-4/8/1903)Born in Northumberland Co., now(maybe born in 1820)in Columbia County?,Born in Pennsylvaniaburiedin Quinshan Cemetery, Ohio
3) AdolphusD. “Dolph”Fausey m. 5/13/1886 Margaret Van Tine(7/25/1859-5/23/1920) (8/28/1866-11/6/1935)
4) John Wade Fauseym. Olive Ellen Havens
5) Verna Margaret Fausey
5) Barbara Ellen Fauseym.Kenneth V. Schmidt-
Feel free to post this on the forum in case anyone can provide any information aboutHenry Sr.
NOTE in followup email:
Lucille also stated to Verna Fausey that: She also mentioned that she cannot find a marker for what I call "Revolutionary John" in the McHenry Cemetery.She probably told you that her great grandfather Hiram Fausey and two or three of his children are buried in the McHenry cemetery.