This really should be in another Forum.This is the Fecteau family Forum.
But, hope this helps you.
Eusebe Drapeau married Aurelie Carrier, m. 19 Jan 1885 in St. Julien, St. Julien, Wolfe county, QC. Aurelie was the dau. of Joseph Carriere and Angele Lavertue Note ("Lavertu" has a variation of "Duperon" as you mentioned AND there was a Joseph Carrier (son of Joseph and Archange Nadeau) who married 7 Jul 1835 in St. Henri, St. Henri, Levis, QC Angele Duperon (dau. of Jean Duperon and (no given name) Ferland) The marriage of Jean Duperon / Lavertu and ??? Ferland cannot be located.
There was an Archange Carrier (dau. of above Joseph Carrier and Archange Nadeau) who married Joseph Coulombe on 25 Nov 1828 in St. Henri, Levis, QC.If that is the same Archange (who kept her maiden name) she would have been between 70 and 74 years old, perhaps 74 instead of 24 as given in the census and should have been listed as sister to Joseph and not daughter!But, since Joseph had a sister called Archange, it is also possible that he did have a daughter named Archange -- but I cannot find a marriage listing for her.But, perhaps, her husband was named Lamie, since there were two children with that surname listed.
(1) Eusebe, son of (2) Noel Drapeau and (3) Angele Huard ANCESTORS:
(2) Noel Drapeau+ (3) Angele Huard m. 7 Feb 1842 in St. Sylvestre, Lobiniere, QC. (2) Noel Drapeau, son of (4) Michel Drapeau and (5)Agathe Lacroix (3) Angele Huard, dau. of (6) Benjamin Huard and 7) Angele Gilbert
(4) Michel Drapeau + (5) Agathe Lacroix m. 6 Nov 1804 in St. Michel de Bellechasse, QC (4) Michel, son of (8) Pierre Drapeau and (9) Angelique Larrivee (5) Agathe, dau. of (10) Celestin Lacroix and (11) Agathe Bacquet
(6) Benjamin Huard + (7) Angele Gilbert - cannot find any info on their marriage
(8) Pierre Drapeau + (9) Angelique Larrivee m. 15 Oct 1782 in St. Charles de Bellechasse, QC (8) Pierre, son of (16) Antoine Drapeau and (17) Marie Anne Guenet (9) Angelique Larrivee, dau. of (18) Jean Larrivee and (19) Marguerite Lis
(16) Antoine Drapeau + (17) Marie Anne Guinet m. 28 Oct 1748 in St. Etienne de Beaumont, Bellechasse, QC. (18) Jean Baptiste Larrivee + (19) Marguerite Lis (Lisse) m. 8 Nov 1745 in St. Etienne de Beaumont. Marriage contract on 4 Nov 1745, notorized in Bellchasse county.