On property #78, (K-20), in Mt. Joy Twp., a William Gibson, who died in 1769, was the first known claimant. He was on the tax roll of of 1762.The property was split 3 ways, with patents deeds issued to: Hugh Fergus, Jan. 25, 1798, Michael Sawyer, Mar. 31, 1798, and Joseph Stockslager, Mar. 21, 1800.
On property *79, (J-20), in Cumberland Twp., a Duncan Evans is the first known Claimant on that property.In 1771, Hugh Fergus is on the tax roll for that property, and received its patent deed on Jan. 25, 1798.