I'll post some of what I have.Please don't take this as error free although it could be close.
Madame Warrembere and Daniel Ferree - parents of Catherine Ferree/Fuehre, b. 26 Mar 1679, d. abt.1749 Strasburg, L.C., Pa.Married Isaac Lefevre, b.26 Mar 1679, d. aft. Oct 05, 1751.
1. Abraham Lefevre, b. 09 Apr 1706
2. Elizabeth Lefevre, b. 1708
3. Philip Lefevre, b. 16 Mar 1710
4. Daniel Lefevre, b. 29 Mar 1713
5. Mary Lefevre, b. 24 Aug 1715
6. Esther Lefevre, b. 03 May 1717, M. Daniel Harman
7. Samuel Lefevre, b. 28 June 1719
Daniel Herman, b. 1719 Pequea Valley, d. aft. 05 Oct 1757 Lampeter, L. C., Pa. He was the son of Daniel Herman and Maria Obermuller. Married (1)Esther Lefevre abt. 1738. She died abt. 1749 Lanc. Co., Pa. Married (2)Elizabeth Carpenter in 1750.
Children with Esther Lefevre:
1. John Harman, b. 1743 in Lanc. Co., Pa., M. Unknown
Children with Elizabeth Carpenter: Unknown
Pennsylvania Vital Records page 386
Jacob Carpenter is appointed Guardian over John Herman, an orphan and minor, son of Daniel Harman deceased
Jacob Carpenter could possibly be a brother or some relation to Elizabeth Carpenter, Daniel's second wife.
John Harman, b. 1743, d. Unk., Married ?
Children with unknown wife:
1. Daniel Herman, b. 1772
2. John Herman, b. 1774 Lampeter Twp., Lanc. Co., Pa., d. 02 Aug 1857 East Lampeter Twp.
John Herman, b. 1774 married Esther (Kendrick) Kendig abt. 1789/90. Daughter of Jacob Kendig and Catherine Neff. She was born abt. 1770 in Strasburg, Lancaster, Pa., d. 1847 Lampeter Twp.
John Herman and Esther Kendig's children:
1. Daniel Harman, b. 1790 in Owings Mills, Potter, Lancaster, Pa., d. 1862 Lancaster, M. Susannah Herbst 16 Nov 1817
2. John Harman, b. abt 1795 in East Lampeter, L.C., Pa., M. Harriet (aka Henrietta) Weidler abt. 1830 in Lancaster Co.
3. Samuel Harman, b.1800 East Lampeter, d. aft 1880 Lanc. Co., M. Elizabeth Miller abt 1830
4. Elizabeth Harman, b. 1800 East Lampeter, d. aft 1850, Never married?
5. Hester Hetty Harman, b. 1804 East Lampeter, d. ?, M. Joel William Lightner
6. Anna Maria Harman, b. 22 Dec 1805 East Lampeter, d. 05 Mar 1880, M. John Weidler 07 Nov 1824 in York Co.
7. Benjamin K. Harman, b. 1816 East Lampeter, d. aft 1880, Never married:
I noticed on Michael A. Smoke's Family Tree Maker Home Page, he has #63 John Harman, b. 1743 married to Esther Kendig.I have John Harman, b. 1743 as having a son, John, b. 19 Nov 1774 being married to Esther Kendig.He would be a very young father at 16 years old.John, b. 1743 was 27 years older than Esther Kendig and the above children could not belong to him because he would have been 73 years old when Benjamin K. was born.Not likely?
On the Fed Cen for 1870 Lancaster, Lancaster, Pa. there lists a Susan Harman Head of household with Amanda Lightner which is her neice from Hester and Joel, and there is a Benjamin Harman, Susan (Herbst) Harman's brother-n-law.
Can anyone direct me to the right John for Esther Kendig or is this the one.I am a beginner at gathering family records but want to get it right. Thanks for any help.