I have a few updates on the Francis FISHLEIGH and Jane BABB descendants -
Regarding the children previously listed:
1) Emely (Emma)FISHLEIGH - b. 1846 married Ben GERRY, had 10 children -
Albert Victor Hooper Fishleigh GERRY Noble Francis GERRY Earnest William GERRY Minnie Jane GERRY m. WILLIS Theophilis Samuel GERRY Nelson Benjamin GERRY Addison Theodore GERRY Bertram GERRY Thurza GERRY Ira Northrup Wilbert GERRY
Lived in Brussels, Ontario. Emma and Ben died in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I have much more information about this line, as these are my gggrandparents.
2) Samuel FISHLEIGH - b. ca 1847 Looking for more information about his life
3) William FISHLEIGH - b. 1848; married Elizabeth Jackson, had 10 children -
Wm. Frederick ("Fred") FISHLEIGH Laura FISHLEIGH Harold ("Harry")FISHLEIGH Florence FISHLEIGH Edward FISHLEIGH Edith FISHLEIGH Alberta FISHLEIGH Mabel FISHLEIGH Maude FISHLEIGH and Eva FISHLEIGH
Lived in Brussels, Ontario and Saskatchewan. William died in Wyandotte, Michigan.
4) Eliza Ann FISHLEIGH - b. 1851; married Andrew ANDERSON - former proprietor of Mitchell Marble Works - on April 24, 1873 in Sarnia, Ontario.
Looking for more information about her life and/or children
5) Mary Ann FISHLEIGH - b. ca 1852; married George RUSSELL in Brussels, ON - had 6 children -
Millie RUSSELL Gertrude RUSSELL married Fred COPELAND - lived in BC Bothwell or Baswell RUSSELL Erskine RUSSELL Frederick RUSSELL and Mary Emma ("Maizie")RUSSELL
6) Arthur FISHLEIGH - b. ca 1856; Looking for more information about his life
7) Francis FISHLEIGH - b. ca 1858 Looking for more information about his life
8) Jane Amelia (Jenny) FISHLEIGH - b. 1860; married Marshall A. WORTH (son of Thomas WORTH and Susannah FISHLEIGH) on Aug 4, 1875 in Mitchell, Ontario; had at least 6 children -
Ira de Francis WORTH Gertrude Jane Susannah WORTH m. James B.HOLDEN in AB Thomas Samuel WORTH Norman Marshall WORTH died in WW1 Florence WORTH Laura WORTH
The family moved from Ontario to Chicago and then west to Saskatchewan and Alberta and possibly to BC.
9) A daughter - born Dec 1, 1862 died in Seaforth, ON at the age of 9 months.
10) Charles Edward Fishleigh - b. Mar 15, 1865. Looking for more information about his life.
Please contact me if you think you connect with any of the above!