This is the information I have regarding Almira Patience "Myra" Flagg:
Almira Patience "Myra" Flagg was born 10/7/1842 in Southborough, Worcester, MA and married Aylmer Place of Canada on 12/31/1868 in Westborough, Worcester, MA. She is the daughter of Russell Flagg, b 4/8/1808 Southborough, d 2/17/1887 Westborough (of bronchitis), and Mary F Newton, b abt 1817 in "Southborough, (they) think", d 10/7/1847 Southborough. They were married 5/14/1837 Southborough. Their children:
1. Darius Curtis Flagg, b 4/14/1838 Southborough;
2. Franklin Eugene Flagg, b 12/23/1840 Southborough;
4. Lorenzo E Flagg, b 1/9/1844 Southborough, d 5/3/1845 Southborough; and
5. Edmund R Flagg, b 4/30/1847 Southborough, d 6/4/1848 Southborough.
Russell is a descendant of the "Immigrant" Thomas Flagg(Flegg)of Watertown, whose descendants are very numerous and well documented in early New England history, as follows:
1.Elijah Flagg (father), b abt 1772, d 3/1/1842 Southborough, and Ruth Chamberlain (mother), b abt 1776, married 6/18/1801 in Southborough;
2.William Flagg (grandfather), b 8/23/1750 Cambridge, Middlesex, MA, d 9/9/1820 Hopkinton, Middlesex, MA and mother Rebecca Cook (grandmother), b 6/18/1753 Newton, Middlesex, MA, married 2/20/1772 Newton;
3.Asa Flagg (great-grandfather), bapt 7/2/1721 Weston, Middlesex, MA, d bet 1801 and 1804 Chesterfield, Cheshire, NH, and Judith Cox (great-grandmother)(unknown birth date), d possibly 1794, married 11/19/1749 Boston, Suffolk, MA (Asa and Judith are my 6th great-grandparents through their son John, born 1760 in Hinsdale, Cheshire, NH);
4. John Flagg (Jr)(2nd great-grandfather), b 9/4/1677 Watertown, Middlesex, MA, and his second wife, Sarah Hagar (2nd great-grandmother), b abt 1690 Watertown, d 2/12/1755 Watertown, married 5/13/1712, possibly in Weston, Middlesex, MA;
5. John Flagg/Flegg (3rd great-grandfather), b 6/14/1643 Watertown, Middlesex, MA, d 2/6/1696/7 Watertown, and Mary Gale (3rd great-grandmother), b 8/7/1641 Watertown, d bef 1696 Watertown, married 3/30/1670 Watertown;
6. Thomas Flagg/Flegg (4th great-grandfather), Immigrant Ancestor, b abt 9/1615 Whinburgh, Norfolk, England, d 2/6/1697/8 Watertown, and Mary (possibly Underwood)(4th great-grandmother), b abt 1619 Hardingham, Norfolk, England, d 12/30/1702 Watertown, married 1640 Watertown.
Hope this information helps, "Cousin"! If you need any other information, feel free to contact me.