This record comes out of our family files. I thought I would submit it for others who are researching.
George Flesher was born 6 Mar 1819. He died 18 Feb 1908 in Lexington, IL. He is buried in the Porteus Cem. in Lex. IL. He married 15 Apr 1842 in IL., to Sarah Ann Flesher. His parents were John Flesher, and Mary Seybert. Sarah Ann was born 11 Nov 1821 in Fayette Co., Ohio. She died 4 Jun 1894 in McLean Co., IL. She is buried in the Porteus Cem. Her parents were Henry Flesher and Susannah Popejoy.
1) Angeline Flesher B- 1843 in McLean Co., IL. D- M- 1865 in IL. to Thomas Merritt Faddis
2) Emeline Flesher B- Abt 1844 in McLean Co., IL. D- M- 1864 in IL. to Robert Justice Elliott
3) Peter Flesher B- 5 Nov 1846 McLean Co., IL. D- 10 Aug 1910 M- 8 Dec 1870 in IL. to Mary Hibbard Edwards
4) Josephine Flesher B- 1848 McLean Co., IL. D- 1866 McLean Co., IL. Bur in Scrogins Cem., Lexington. IL. M- Never married
5) Lee Flesher B- 1850 McLaean Co., IL. D- 1851 McLean Co., IL. bur in Scrogins Cem.
6) Catherine Elizabeth Flesher B- 1852 McLean Co., IL. D- 1852 McLean Co., IL. bur in Scrogins Cem.
7) Mary Susan Flesher B- 15 Oct 1854 McLean Co., IL. D- IL. Bur Porteus Cem, Lex. IL. M- 6 Mar 1884 McLean Co., IL. to Nathaniel Rodney DeVore. He was born 4 Jun 1859, died 24 Mar 1917 in IL.
8) Orpha Ellen Flesher B- 30 Mar 1856 McLean Co., IL. D- 12 Feb 1921 Chicago., IL. M- 5 Oct 1879 IL. to Louie Smith
George Flesher's first marriage was to Mary Ann Smith in 1839. She died in childbirth, 5 Jul. 1840 in IL. They had one son, William Flesher, born 5 Jul 1840 in McLean Co.,IL.