Elizabeth FLUKE (b. Mar. 1784 in East Liberty [Pittsburgh], PA; d. May 1877 in Pittsburgh, PA).Elizabeth married Casper NEGLEY in 1823 in East Liberty, PA.Elizabeth is supposed to be the dautgher of a John Fluke (also splled FLUCK).
Elizabeth Fluke and Casper Negley had 9 children:
1. Mary Ann born June 11, 1824 East Liberty, PA, died Oct 1907;bur.Prospect Cem. Brackenridge, PA. Married Apr 10, 1845 Allegheny Co PA to Aaron Reim
2. John Fluke bon Feb 28, 1826, died Dec 10, 1905;bur.Prospect Cem. Married Mar 18, 1847 East Liberty, to Virginia [Regina] Schuchman.
3. Alexander William b Aug 19, 1827 East Liberty, died Dec 1900;bur.Prospect Cem..Md Nov 27, 1865 Eliza Jane Ashbaugh, East Liberty.
4. George B. born Apr 2, 1830, died Sept 4, 1854 “outWEST.”
5. Clara Madeline F. born Oct 30, 1832 East Liberty, died Dec 19, 1855;md Mar 14, 1850 David Mohler
6. Felix Henry born May 24, 1833 East Liberty, died Feb 18, 1925 Penn Twp. Butler Co PA.mdApr 7, 1850 Allegheny Co PA Mary Ann Simmons
7. Jacob Lewis born Aug 13, 1835 East Liberty, died Nov 25, 1911; bur.Burnter Cem. Harrison Twp. Allegheny Co PA. md Aug 18, 1857 Alleheny PA to Kate J. Joyce.
8. Casper Samuel born Aug 2, 1838 Penn Twp. died Apr 4, 1910 Penn Twp. Buried St. Paul's Cem., Sarver, Butler Co., PA. md Jan 10, 1867 Sarah J. Bunting
9. Daniel Frederick born Dec 28, 1839 East Liberty, died May 16, 1910 Chicago, IL , married to Mary H. Coleman.
I am seeking more information on the Fluke family with special emphasis on the parents of Elizabeth.
This is part of a larger study of the family of Alexander Negley (the father of Casper).
I have lots of information on the descendants of Casper and Elizabeth, but little on Elizabeth and her family.
Willing to share information.
Bill Muller (a Negley)