I found the 1850 Census for Lebbeus Fordyce. He was living in Homer Twp., Morgan Co., Ohio.The following people were living in the household of Lebbeus Fordyce, Sr:
1. Lebbeus Fordyce, Sr - Age 52 - Farmer - Born in PA. 2. Sarah Fordyce - Age 20 - Born in OH. 3. Abigail Dearth - Age 14 - Born in OH. 4. Mary Fordyce - Age 9 - Born in OH. 5. Samuel Fordyce - Age 3 months - Born in OH. 6. Jane Dearth - Age 6 - Born in OH. 7. Issac Dearth - Age 24 - Farmer - Born in OH.
Per e-mail with Roscoe Dearth (firstname.lastname@example.org).He thinks the following:
1. Issac Dearth and Abigail (Fordyce) Dearth were husband and wife. Issac and Abigail were married in 1850 and Issac died in 1851. He believes that Issac is the son of Isaac Dearth and Mary Rogers.
2. Mary Fordyce was Lebbeus, Sr's daughter by Catherine Carpenter. Her middle initial should be "F" not "J".
3. Samuel Fordyce was Lebbeus, Sr's son by Katherine Taylor.
4. Jane Dearth metioned in 1850 is also shown on the 1860 Census - McLean Co., IL. Her name on the 1860 Census shows her name as being Mary Jane Dearth age 16.
Roscoe thinks that Katherine Taylor might have been married to a Dearth before her marriage to Lebbeus Fordyce, Sr and Jane/Mary Jane Dearth is her daughter.
Let me know what you think about the information above.