Interested in comparing notes with others working on the family of John Foxall who was buried at Aston, Warwickshire, in 1637.Is he the same John "Foxole" who married Anne Smythe in 1595 at Penn, Staffordshire?
John's children (not in order):
1. Ambrose Foxall (d. 1670 Birmingham, Warwickshire) m. 1629 Mary Wilson (1608-1685/86) at Stafford, Staffordshire
2. Bridgett Foxall (m. John Rotton) (chr. 1615 Birmingham, Warwickshire)
3. William Foxall (d. 1655 Stafford, Staffordshire) m. 1629 Elizabeth Wilson (1611-????) at Stafford, Staffordshire
4. John Foxall (d. 1655 Hardwicke, Staffordshire)
5. Margaret Foxall (m. ----- Devie)
6. Thomas Foxall (chr. 1627 Aston, Warwickshire)
7. Ann Foxall (chr. 1629 Aston, Warwickshire)
Any assistance on this family would be appreciated.Especially interested in Ambrose's son John Foxall who migrated to Saint Mary's County, Maryland in 1665. I believe I have a line of descent from this John's daughter Mary (Foxall) Vaulx-Gorges-Duddleston-Butler-Bagge (1665-1713) of Washington Parish, Westmoreland County, Virginia.