The following is a listing of Charles Albert Fritsch's Ancestors and their relatives.I hope this helps some of you in your searches. If you have any info. to share contact me.
Frank / Franz Fritsch (b. in Germany /Bohemia) who married a woman named Minnie (b. in Bohemia/Austria).
Andreas "Anton" "Andrew" Fritsch / Fritch b. 11/29/1814 in Germany/ Bohemia/ Gossengreen, Bachman, Austria/ Chicago. The possible
places from his birth are from the death records of his children and census records.
He arrived in America in October of 1852/1851/1853.Andreas died June 30, 1886 and was burried in Holy Trinity Kasson Cemetary, Maple Grove, Manitowac County, WI.Married Margaretha (b. June 1801 in Bohemia/Austria, d. 9/7/1901 or Dec. 2, 1901, burried in Holly Trinity Kasson Cemetary).There is a church document written in German for Margaretha Fritsch from St. Bonaventure, Address: 1798 Queen City Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45214-1499. This might have been from her conversion to Catholocism on their 50th wedding anniversary.
Andreas and Margaretha had at least four children:
1) Carl/Karl/Charles (see listing below)
2) Anton (see listing below)
4) Joseph (see listing below)
CARL / KARL / CHARLES
Carl was born in 1840 in Austria1, married Catherine Zeaniger, died 1915 at the age of 75.Carl was 12 when he came with his parents to America.He married Catherine Zeaniger1.His tombstone in Holly Trinity Kasson Cemetry reads: Charley, 1840 - 1915.Next to him is Katherine, 1847 - 1932.
They had 14 children:
1) Willimania, born Nov. 20, 1866 in Maple Grove, Manitowac County, WI, married Joseph
Traxler, then Barthelomew Geigel, had five children, and died Oct, 21, 1908 at 42 years
2)Joseph, born Feb. 22, 1868 in Maple Grove, Manitowac County, WI, never married, died on
Feb. 2, 1925 at 57, and is burried in Kasson Cemetry.
3)Maria Ann, born and died in March 1868.Her tombstone reads: Maria Ann, Toch. des C. &K. Fritsch, geb. & gest. in Marz, 1868.
4) Charles, born June 24, 1871 in WI, married Nov. 26, 1902 to Albina Traxler (1876
-1940), had no children.Charles died on April 30, 1954.At the time of his death he was a widower and living in Brillion, Calumet County. Buried in Holly Trinity Cemetery, Kasson, WI.
5) Anton C., born April 29, 1872 in Maple Grove, Manitowac County, WI, married Mary Heidger,died in 1952 at 80, and is burried in Kasson Cemetary.The Fritsch family plot in Holly Trinity Kasson Cemetery has Father Anton C. (1871 - 1952), Mother Mary (1876 -
1957), and son Paul (1909 - 1923)
6)Katherina, born July 1, 1878, in Maple Grove, Manitowac County, WI and married John
7)Clara, born Jan. 1880, married Flovian Zaffery, and was burried in St. Joseph’s Cemetary in Appleton, WI.
8) Magdalena Flovence, born Dec. 12, 1882, married William Rusch in 1902 at 20 years old, died Dec 10, 1945 at 63, and was burried in Eagle River, WI.
9) Frank Frederick, born 1885, married Emma Hudsbeck in 1911 at 26 years old, died in 1952 at 67, and was burried in St. Mary’s Cemetary in Menasha WI.
10)Margaratha, born 1886 died at the age of 2 in 1888.
11) Louise,her tombstone in Kasson Cemetry reads: Louise, toch. von C & K. Fritsch, geb. 20 Juli 1888, gest. 14. Jan. 1889.This probably means she was the daughter of C & K Fritsch,born July 20, 1888 and died Jan. 1889.
12)Sophia Theresa,born Oct. 15, 1889 married Mathew Meier on March 26, 1912, and died July 27,1954 at 65.
13) Leonard Andreas, born Nov. 1891, married Rose Kippl, and died 1953.The Fritsch family plot in Holly Trinity Kasson Cemetary has Father Leonard, 1891 - 1953, Mother Rosie, 1904- 1973, and Baby Victor, 1929.
14)Mary, married Michael Marx
Anton "Tony" Fritsch b. Oct. 14, 1843 in Gossengreen, Bachman, Austria or Germany.Married Anna Marquardt (spelling of maiden name varies, also marquartte or Mome, b. May 30, 1848 Prussia/Germany) in 1866 /1865 in Maplegrove, Manitowac County, WI.Anna came to US in 1859/60 with friends, but no w/family. They lived in Chicago during the great fire.Was a farmer in Maple Grove, WI according to 1880 and 1900 census. Anton died June 19, 1920 and was burried in Dorchester, Clark County, WI.Anna died on June 6, 1938 in Dorchester, Clark
Anton and Anna had 12 children:
1) Margaret/Margreth (married Peter Hoyer/Hoyt and died in 1908),
2) Charles Albert (married Mary Moser on Sept. 14, 1897).Mary was born May 29, 1874 in WI.Died Dec. 9, 1928 and is burried in St. John's Cemetary in Morrison, WI.Mary was the daughter of Paul Moser and a Storm, who was born in WI.
3) Anna (born May 4, 1872),
4) Helen/Helena (baptised on March 20, 1876 in Kasson Perish),
5) Anton (born May 30, 1874 married Anna Hoyer/G., died Aug. 5, 1958 in Dorcester, WI.),
6) John Florian (born Feb. 18, 1878 in Brillion, Calumet County, WI, married Anna Lucy Younker in about1905),
7) George Alexander (born April 22, 1880 in Maple Grove, WI, baptised on Dec. 16, 1880 in Kasson Parish, married Rose Niohaus/
(vaires) on Oct. 14, 1902 in East Wrightstown, Brown County, WI., died on Oct. 19, 1954).Refer to the following for more info. on George's descendants: an online family tree of Descendants of Johannes Geradus Niehueser Meyering posted at the following address:http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/b/a/r/Timothy-J-Barron/GENE3-0007.htmlhttp://www.familytreemaker.com/users/b/a/r/Timothy-J-Barron/GENE3-0007.html
There also appears to be a book of this information: Title: The Nienhaus Family History and Geneaology Author: John W.
Nienhaus and Janet Heindl, Publication: 1998
8) Frank (baptised on Oct. 6, 1882/ 1868in Kasson Parish, married Anna Barth,died before June 1958 in Manitowoc, WI),
9) Sarah (born Sept. 12, 1882 in Brillion, WI, married Jan. 7, 1905 in Dorchester, WI to Joseph Kronschnabl, died July 23,
1970 in Dorchester, WI),
10) Peter (baptised on Dec. 26, 1884 in Kasson Parish),
11) Andreas (Andrew) Wolfgang Otto (born Nov. 5, 1889 in Brillion or Maple Grove, married in 1912 to Gertrude, and
died April 6, 1922used the name Fritch,
12) Maria (Mary) Barbara (born June 7, 1887 in Maple Grove, WI, baptised the same day in Kasson Parish)
FRANK / FRANZ FRITSCH
Frank was born in 1850 in Austria, married Barbara, and died on April 8, 1936.The 1880 Census lists Franz (Frank) Fritsch (son of Andreas, brother of Anton Sr.) as living in Maple Grove, Manitowoc Co., Wi; age 31, with wife - Barbara, age 26; born in Bohemia, and three children: Daughter - Margreth, age 7, born WI, Daughter - Anna, age 6, born WI, Son - Anton, age 3 born WI