If you will e-mail me at email@example.com, I will send you a file with everything I have on this family.
Here is the immediate family:
1.Charles W. FURR was born about 1842 in Virginia.He was buried in Warrenton Cemetery, Fauquier County, VA.He served in the military in Civil War.Company K, 8th Virginia Infantry
Charles W. FURR and Florence A. were married.Florence A. was born about 1866 in Virginia.Charles W. FURR and Florence A. had the following children:
2 i. Minnie W. FURR was born on 7 Aug 1888 in Virginia.She died in Sep 1978 in Manassas, VA.She had Social Security Number 578-58-6245.Listed in the 1900 census as a resident in the Virginia School for the Deaf and Blind. Listed in the 1930 census as a resident of the Hurt Home for the Blind in Washington. DC.
+3 ii. Mary Matilda FURR, born on 2 Dec 1889, Virginia; married William Jackson WEEKS, about 1909, Virginia; died on 6 Sep 1969.
4 iii. Catherine FURR was born in Jun 1891 in Virginia.
5 iv. Florence A. FURR was born on 17 Jun 1896 in Virginia.She died in Jan 1980 in Richmond, Richmond City, VA.She had Social Security Number 224-78-6891.In the 1920 & 1930 census, she is listed as a patient in the Virginia State Epileptic Colony.
1. 1910 Fauquier County, Virginia, Census, Center, ED 41, page 35B.
2. 1900 Fauquier County, Virginia, Census, Center, ED 26, page 47A.
3. 1850 Fauquier County, Virginia, Census, Turners District, page 302B.
4. 1860 Fauquier County, Virginia, Census, North East Revenue District, page 97.
5. 1870 Fauquier County, Virginia, Census, Center, page 451A.
6. 1880 Fauquier County, Virginia, Census, Scott, page 115C.
7. Joan Renfrow
8. United States National Archives. Civil War Compiled Military Service Records [database online] Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 1999-.
9. 1930 District of Columbia Census, Washington, ED 175, page 198A.
10. 1900 Augusta County, Virginia, Census, Stauton, ED 111, page 13A.
11. 1910 Fauquier County, Virginia, Census, Center, ED 41, page 36A.
12. 1920 Fauquier County, Virginia, Census, Center, ED 44, page 54A.
13. U.S. Social Security Death Index.
14. 1920 Amherst County, Virginia, Census, Elon, ED 13, page 64A.
15. 1930 Amherst County, Virginia, Census, Elon, ED 8, page 216B.