Good morning Cynthia,
Agricole Fuselier de la Claire II (Agricole, Gabriel, Pierre, Antoine, Francois, Henry) was born July 11, 1799 in St. Martin Parish - bt. St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church, St. Martinville, LA, and died Before November 28, 1838 in St. Martin Parish - this is date his Succ. #414 was filed in the Franklin Court House.
Honore Fuselier de la Claire I (Gabriel, Pierre, Antoine, Francois, Henry) was born Abt. 1785 possibly in Illinois or St. Landry Parish or Natchez, MS - places where his siblings were born - Honore died November 24, 1856 in St. Landry Parish bur. age 71 yrs. in St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, LA.
The name Epaminondas does not appear in the Fuselier line - perhaps this is a maternal grandparent. I plan to visit the Homewood Branch of the Birmingham Library where there is a copy of the book you mentioned.
(1) Henry Fuselier married Francoise. No additional information.
(2) Francois Fuselier b. 1621, Vignory, France, d. April 1681, m. Sevastienne Royet, d/o Antoine Royer and Jehanne Lesieur. She was born 1625 in Vignory France, and died April 1681.
(3) Antoine Fuselier was born Abt. 1650. He married Genevieve Campagnon, September 7, 1681 in St. Nizier, Lyon, France, d/o Pierre Campagnon & Heleyne Pany. She died 1712 in Lyon, France.
(4) Pierre Fuselier de la Claire was born 1686 in Lyon France, and d. November 19, 1735 in St. Nizier, Lyon, France m. Ludivine Choufouraux April 19, 1712 in St. Nizier, Lyon France, d/o Questin Choufoureau & Heleyne Pannier.
(5) Gabriel Fuselier de la Claire was born August 27, 1722 in St. Nizer, Lyon, France and died October 11, 1789 in Bordeaux, France (Puy Paulin Catholic Church). He m. (1) Jeanne Roman March 02, 1764 in St. Martinville, LA, d/o Jacques Roman and Marie Daigle. She was born Abt. 1746 in New Orleans, LA (native of the German Coast) and died Bef. February 1770 in Orleans Parish (?) - this is date her widr. entered into m. contact with (2) Anne Haran February 1770 - marriage never took place. She was born in New Orleans, LA. Gabriel m. (3) Helene Elizabeth Soileau April 30, 1771 in St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church, St. Martinville, LA, d/o Noel Soileau & Marie Richaume. She was born Abt. 1750 in Natchez, MS, and died February 16, 1815 in St. Landry Parish - bur. age 62 yrs. in Opel. Ch.
Note: Gabriel is believed to have died when he returned home for a visit or on a business trip to France.
Rosie Morein Wells